at least he tried right?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:50 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:37 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:28 am
He leaves for work way too early to do the morning routine. He also knows where everything is but he's just not confident enough to chose something for him to wear. It's just easier for me to leave everything out and in order if I want to sleep in.
Ignore perfect Lena and her perfect circus, hehe
Hey did try but tell him next time to give you a little notice so you can set everything out or make a detailed list for him.
Yes I noticed she's Mrs perfect. I'm definitely preparing everything next time because it would be nice to be sleeping in right now.
Perfect life, perfect husband and perfect offspring ONLY in her young dingleberry screwed up trollish head.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Did you go to the bar?
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:03 am

Hey did try but tell him next time to give you a little notice so you can set everything out or make a detailed list for him.
Yes I noticed she's Mrs perfect. I'm definitely preparing everything next time because it would be nice to be sleeping in right now.
Perfect life, perfect husband and perfect offspring ONLY in her young dingleberry screwed up trollish head.
Yup exactly like a former poster
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:06 am Did you go to the bar?
Nope according to her Facebook page she had to work last night so I knew she would not be there.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:48 am
Olioxenfree wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:36 am
RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 8:28 am
He leaves for work way too early to do the morning routine. He also knows where everything is but he's just not confident enough to chose something for him to wear. It's just easier for me to leave everything out and in order if I want to sleep in.
It has nothing to do with morning routine. It's about learning to problem solve and having a general knowledge of your child, which is something a man is perfectly capable of. My husband doesn't do the morning routine, he leaves for work at 5:30am. But, he's still taken a look around his kids rooms and knows where their socks and shoes go. A dad is just as capable as a mom to think it would be a pretty good idea to just look at the weather and figure out an outfit, instead of waking someone up to ask them what their own kid should wear. You don't need to be around in the mornings to know how to check a diaper and see if it should be changed or not.
In a perfect world every man would be like that.
This has nothing to do with being a man.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 9:03 am

Perfection is being able to get your kid dressed in the morning? And I'm likely about the same age as the large majority on here, including the op.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Eh. He tried. So what if he needs a few pointers?
Better for him to ask you than to forget something.
HaggardWitch
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I'm afraid you were played in the oldest trick men use on women--pretend to be incompetent so she will do it. Then when she gets angry, he gets angry because at least he tried.
Quorra2.0
Regent
Regent

Unread post

At least it’s the thought that counts? You are far more generous than I. In my sleep muddled brain I would have been thinking if I’m asleep then obviously the diaper needs changed, if little one just woke up he’s going to be hungry, and taking a few minutes to look around his room would have produced clothes, shoes, and socks. I’m not very nice when I’m woken up for certain things.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:49 am SO wanted to do something nice for me so he said he's taking ds with him to Home depot while I sleep in. He took ds in the livingroom with him and I kid you not, he came back into the bedroom 5 times to ask me questions. Did I change his pamper? Where is his clothes? where is his socks? where is his shoes? should he feed him before they leave? Now I'm wide awake. I'm grateful for his act of kindness but us Mother's would've handled things differently if we were "letting" dad sleep in, dad would've actually got to sleep in. Right or wrong?
Literally, it was a moment like this that I went back to waitressing. I stopped teaching to stay at home and my daughter was maybe 6 or 7 months old. My husband was terrific...he was very much involved in all aspects of childcare. But he often asked me for, I dunno...confirmation? "Should I make the bottle with 6 or 8 ounces? And we're still using the prune juice? Should I use the Desitin or the Vaseline? Do you want the Winnie the Pooh sleeper or the light blue on her?" And so on.

And I realized that I had become Parent Prime. So I went back to work from 5-11 three nights a week, giving him full authority and opportunity to make any and all decisions. Lord, I hated the waitressing again, but the money was sweet!
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Locked Previous topicNext topic