She stole it...

Pinkiepie2010
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

My best friend stole my DHs wedding ring today.

He took it off to make hamburgers for the pit and placed it on the kitchen bar. Then it just happened to turn up missing when her and her kids were the only ones left in the house.

I'm not sure how to get it back from her without causing drama. 😢
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Are you sure it did not get knocked down or maybe a little kid grabbed it?
Why not ask if she had seen it?
Pinkiepie2010
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Conweis wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:07 am Are you sure it did not get knocked down or maybe a little kid grabbed it?
Why not ask if she had seen it?
We have looked in every room in the house. Down all the air vents and the kitchen sink. I also checked all the kids pockets. As soon as we started asking about it, she left and went home.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I would straight up tell her to return the ring otherwise you will press charges. I would also lie and tell her that you have video footage to prove it
Pinkiepie2010
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I'm just really curious as to why she stole it. It is his third wedding ring, since he lost one in a toll booth and another down a drain. It wasn't expensive, I got it for 50 bucks at Walmart, but it means a lot to us.
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Were other people there? Are you sure you saw it after everyone else left? Did you check her kids too?
Pinkiepie2010
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Midnight_Storm wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:27 am Were other people there? Are you sure you saw it after everyone else left? Did you check her kids too?
It was just my family and her and her 3 kids here. I checked her 2 younger kids but not the teenage girl. There was no one else that could have taken it.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I would bluff her. Says your hidden security camera caught the whole thing and if not returned you Will press charges.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Why would she steal it?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Good one! Like a nanny cam!
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:39 am I would bluff her. Says your hidden security camera caught the whole thing and if not returned you Will press charges.
Locked Previous topicNext topic