DH said he was staying late at work to catch up

Deleted User 1039

Unread post

I was home with the kids today and usually look forward to a break after dinner because he’s home to do bedtime routines, which take a long time in our house. But DH asked if it was ok if he stayed late this evening to catch up on notes.

DS3 and I FaceTimed him to say goodnight and he answered. He was TOTALLY ASLEEP ON HIS COUCH!

What a TURD!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Maybe he meant he was staying to 'catch up' on some z's and you just assumed it was work.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

He’s tired.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:17 pm Maybe he meant he was staying to 'catch up' on some z's and you just assumed it was work.
lol. Well, he specified to catch up on notes. But maybe what he meant was notes and sleep;)
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Why do they take so long?
SolidlyAverage wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:07 pm I was home with the kids today and usually look forward to a break after dinner because he’s home to do bedtime routines, which take a long time in our house. But DH asked if it was ok if he stayed late this evening to catch up on notes.

DS3 and I FaceTimed him to say goodnight and he answered. He was TOTALLY ASLEEP ON HIS COUCH!

What a TURD!
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

It's like 80% because he has a lot of intakes, which are long, detailed notes and often involve a lot of record review, and 20% because he's probably more thorough than is strictly necessary. Follow ups aren't as long, but he rarely has any time to do them during the day and refuses to type during appointments (he's a psychiatrist and says he feels like he misses a lot and that it makes patients uncomfortable).

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:31 pm Why do they take so long?
SolidlyAverage wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:07 pm I was home with the kids today and usually look forward to a break after dinner because he’s home to do bedtime routines, which take a long time in our house. But DH asked if it was ok if he stayed late this evening to catch up on notes.

What a TURD!
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Where do you women find these piece of crap men??
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Shell7m wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:56 pm Where do you women find these piece of crap men??
Right? I should probably divorce him!
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 11:26 pm
Shell7m wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:56 pm Where do you women find these piece of crap men??
Right? I should probably divorce him!
Yes! He's probably screwing the receptionist, too! LOL!
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:30 pm It's like 80% because he has a lot of intakes, which are long, detailed notes and often involve a lot of record review, and 20% because he's probably more thorough than is strictly necessary. Follow ups aren't as long, but he rarely has any time to do them during the day and refuses to type during appointments (he's a psychiatrist and says he feels like he misses a lot and that it makes patients uncomfortable).

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:31 pm Why do they take so long?

What a TURD!
I think she means the bed time routines and why they take so long.
Locked Previous topicNext topic