I lost 5.6 pounds last week on WW!

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I joined WW with my husband and did great, I lost 50 pounds and then life turned to shit and I had to quit and didn’t bother to watch what I ate. Well it’s been a year since I quit and I decided it was time to rejoin and I’m glad I did.

It wasn’t easy, but I did it and I’m pretty happy :-)
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I love WW. And because it’s not a restrictive diet and you can have your “cheat days” it can be followed as a lifestyle. You lose weight the healthy way and slowly, as it’s supposed to be for permanent weight loss.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Congrats
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Congrats!! I just signed back up for WW! I loved it years ago when I did it so I’m hoping to lose a ton of weight again on it!
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:27 pm I love WW. And because it’s not a restrictive diet and you can have your “cheat days” it can be followed as a lifestyle. You lose weight the healthy way and slowly, as it’s supposed to be for permanent weight loss.
That’s what I like too, I wanted ice cream last week and I ate it. I like that it teaches you moderation and not that you can’t have something.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Maggie wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:35 pm Congrats!! I just signed back up for WW! I loved it years ago when I did it so I’m hoping to lose a ton of weight again on it!
Are you using the app too? I find it so much easier than when everything had to be tracked in books.
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 7:18 am
Maggie wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:35 pm Congrats!! I just signed back up for WW! I loved it years ago when I did it so I’m hoping to lose a ton of weight again on it!
Are you using the app too? I find it so much easier than when everything had to be tracked in books.
Yes! I love the app, and the ability to scan products.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Maggie wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:26 am
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 7:18 am
Yes! I love the app, and the ability to scan products.
Oh yes, that makes me life so darn easy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic