How can they do this

JoJo728
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:27 pm Sorry, but this is on you. You should have made sure you understood your policy and your job requirements. You caused an accident and injured other human beings. You should be held accountable to the fullest limits allowed by law.

I also don't think this is the entire story.
I agree - it is incumbent on you to understand your insurance and take the necessary steps before things like this happen. I’m a consultant. Early on I determined that if I am driving to a meeting and get in an accident, I was not covered. That is why I have business insurance. It may cost a few hundred per year but it is worth it (it is also tax deductible).
Anonymous 11

Unread post

Thanks for trolling
Anonymous 12

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:12 pm I'd get a lawyer and sue the home health company. THEY should have had you covered on THEIR insurance.
I dont know how someone can be this ignorant. You are ignorant on nearly every post here. Are you just trolling?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I’m sorry you’re going through this, but these are consequences of your actions. You have to face them. If you truly are incapable of paying that, maybetalk to a lawyer about the possibility of declaring bankruptcy.
I’m sorry your husband is being a jerk, though. No “for better or worse”, huh? I can understand him being mad that it’s a financial strain on him too, but my husband would stand by me. And I by him. You’ll need to consulta divorce attorney too, learn about your options on alimony, custody and child support
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You caused a bad accident that totaled at least two cars. What did you expect the courts to do? Slap you on the wrist and tell you not to do that again?

I'm NOT team you on this one. Actions have consequences. You are free to choose your actions, but you are NOT free of the consequences of those actions.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:32 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 6:16 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 5:41 pm I'm a home health aid and several years ago I was the cause the of a pretty severe accident. My car was totaled and so were wo others. Because I was on the job driving my personal vehicle my auto insurance refused to cover the damages. They said I should have told them I used my vehicle for work purposes and I should have had commercial car insurance. My passenger (a client) and the other 2 cars sued me for damages. It was over a hundred thousand dollars all together. They won. Now I have a garnishment and a lein against my bank account and house. I can no longer drive a car because Im deemed inimitable and can no longer work. This has also destroyed my marriage too. My husband who is being a total asshole about this whole situation has now served me divorce and custody papers. I don't even have the money to fight for my kids
GOOD. You caused an accident and hurt innocent people. In my opinion people like you should be drawn and quartered but unfortunately thats illegal. I hope they get every penny awarded to them.
I would divorce a horrible person like you and take my kids away also. You dont deserve to be around children, you could hurt them like you hurt those innocent people.
People like her? Dang lady that's a bit harsh. She made a driving error and it caused an accident. She didn't say she was driving under the influence. People make driving errors every day I'm sure you have too. Saying she doesn't deserve to be around her children that's ridiculous.
A driving error? She totaled at least two vehicles! That's not an "error" that a big ass f**k up!
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Rosehawk wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:52 pm

GOOD. You caused an accident and hurt innocent people. In my opinion people like you should be drawn and quartered but unfortunately thats illegal. I hope they get every penny awarded to them.
I would divorce a horrible person like you and take my kids away also. You dont deserve to be around children, you could hurt them like you hurt those innocent people.
People like her? Dang lady that's a bit harsh. She made a driving error and it caused an accident. She didn't say she was driving under the influence. People make driving errors every day I'm sure you have too. Saying she doesn't deserve to be around her children that's ridiculous.
A driving error? She totaled at least two vehicles! That's not an "error" that a big ass f**k up!
Yes there was a bad accident. Doesn't mean she deserves to have her children taken away. That is way overdramatic.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Hang on a second, you said this was several years ago and you can't drive or work now because of it. What have you been doing these past several years to remedy the situation? Because it sounds like your husband has been the only one to hold down the financial aspect of your marriage for several years and has gotten tired of it. I can't really blame him for that, especially since you've gotten yourself in a situation where you can't work.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Rosehawk wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 2:52 pm

Yes a driving error. No one asked the details. Changing lanes on a highway with someone in your blind spot can cause a bad accident. Forgetting your lights in fog can cause a pile up. Small little mistakes can cause tragic accidents. It's still no reason to say she shouldn't be around her children. That's ridiculous. Depending on the vehicles involved totaling dosen't necessarily mean wrecked beyond useable. It's based on vehicle value and how much repairs will cost vs it's value. Regardless she didn't do it on purpose that's why it's called an accident.... Some of you women are so dramatic.
Locked Previous topicNext topic