I woke up this morning with two black eyes

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I dont know what happened. Last night I went to bed feeling fine. When I woke up this morning my hands were beet red and swollen, I had busted capillaries and bumps all around both my eyes, and my eyes were bruised and swollen. WTH could have caused something like this? Has this happened to anyone else before?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have no idea.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

No, I’ve never had that happen. It sounds like a reaction to something. Do you have any allergies that you know if? Has any of it resolved?

I’d probably try a Benadryl and put a call in to my doctor today. If it didn’t get better with time and anti-histamines, or if it got any worse or something new started, I’d go in to be seen.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 11:06 am No, I’ve never had that happen. It sounds like a reaction to something. Do you have any allergies that you know if? Has any of it resolved?

I’d probably try a Benadryl and put a call in to my doctor today. If it didn’t get better with time and anti-histamines, or if it got any worse or something new started, I’d go in to be seen.
I dont have any allergies that I know of. But just in case I will try an anti-histamine and see what happens. Thanks of the suggestion.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Sleepwalking?
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

There are many things that could cause that and some are very serious. You should see a doctor immediately.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You need to go to the ER and get checked out.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

My hubby started having mysterious bruising and he got like red dots all over went to er and was diagnosed with ITP essentially his spleen was eating his platelets so his blood was not getting thick. Please go to er
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I would call and talk to your doctor and make sure it isn't anything to be worried about.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Good luck on getting this sorted soon. That had to be scary!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic