We saw the movie without them when she couldnt pay for tickets

Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Here I thought $8.50 a person was something. My entire family goes for what you guys pay for 1 tkt. Won't be complaining ever again.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don’t know how she could assume you were paying. That’s never an assumption any other adult should make. Such entitlement
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

She shouldn't have assumed you were paying - but you shouldn't have taken your children to still see it - literally leaving them outside the cinema. I think you were rude as f**k.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Attachments
B1994B2D-88A5-4F26-9F71-8D8F3D7BC708.jpeg
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:07 pm She shouldn't have assumed you were paying - but you shouldn't have taken your children to still see it - literally leaving them outside the cinema. I think you were rude as f**k.
So her children should have missed out on a planned movie because sil is a mooch.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

People still buy tickets at the window? I’d have had my tickets pre ordered with my seats assigned already. There is no chance any confusion would’ve occurred.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

She'll get over it. She sounds incredibly rude though.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Turkle wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 4:18 pm "My kids mentioned wanting to go see the detective pikachu movie. I told SIL that we had plans to go if she wants to take her kids also."

You were sending a mixed message; it isn't clear.

You might have said, "I told SIL that we had plans to go, and that if she didn't have anything going on and if she had a few bucks to spare, she could take her kids too."
If SHE wanted to TAKE her kids. Is not mixed messages.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:07 pm She shouldn't have assumed you were paying - but you shouldn't have taken your children to still see it - literally leaving them outside the cinema. I think you were rude as f**k.
That's all on SIL for thinking she is so entitled. Even if I'm invited i bring my own money or i tell the person i can't afford to go right now. You NEVER assume someone is paying your way.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Not that I would pay $140 for a movie but between 2 grown adults with a boatload of kids nobody can come up with $140. Wonderful.
Locked Previous topicNext topic