We saw the movie without them when she couldnt pay for tickets

Anonymous 3

Unread post

If I invite I pay. I think it could have been avoided if you had been clear that you were not inviting them, simply making a suggestion that everyone could go at the same time. I think it could have been avoided if she had simply asked or make it clear she did not have the funds to go. You were both just assuming the other one understood you.

There is no way I would have allowed my children to go watch a movie, when their cousins had to leave because they didn't have the funds. I would have gone to a different showing. The children being disappointed is on both of you. It's on your sister in law because she didn't get the information, and placed them in a position to be disappointed. It's on you because you allowed your children to think that we do what we want, when we want, without considering the people around us.

Where do you live that 4 people going to the movies is $140.00?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:27 pm
Olioxenfree wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:22 pm How many kids does she have?
Hell of a lot of money for a silly movie like Detective Pikachu. That's all I got out of this. If I had to pay those prices I'd be telling my kids we'll see it on Netflix. For not much more than that the 3 of us can see the play The Lion King which is much better.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I think you need to find a cheaper theater wow.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

For 140 dollars I'd have told her to pay her way too. I would be willing to do maybe 20 or 30 but that's it. I would never expect someone to pay for me if that's how much it cost to take my crew to the movies.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

How are movie tickets $35 per person?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

How is that $140?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

35.PNG
These are normal ticket prices. Sometimes they do discount days where it is $25 or have older movies playing.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:42 pm
Hell of a lot of money for a silly movie like Detective Pikachu. That's all I got out of this. If I had to pay those prices I'd be telling my kids we'll see it on Netflix. For not much more than that the 3 of us can see the play The Lion King which is much better.
This is the one movie they really wanted to see
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:34 pm 35.PNG

These are normal ticket prices. Sometimes they do discount days where it is $25 or have older movies playing.
You not live stateside?
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:36 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:34 pm 35.PNG

You not live stateside?
I do not
Locked Previous topicNext topic