My husband got arrested after blacking out and driving home

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:54 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:44 am
Inmybizz wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:40 am

This is the Australian poster. I think. I’m surprised kerb wasn’t thrown in.

Oh you're right. What a missed opportunity! Would have been so easy to include that, he crashed when he hit a kerb or something.
If this is the same poster from CM she would get folk in a tizzy with drink driving and kerb. The biggest fights would come from these two words.. lol
I am not the same poster. Not everyone calls them kerbs. Drink driving is just what it is called here. I tried to be clear that I am not american in the post so it wouldnt be an issue. I'm not a troll just because I am using proper terms from where I live lol
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:36 am That’s my first thought, too. No way did that happen. Troll alert!
CandTmom wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 9:57 am He blacked out with a level of 0.15?
How do you onow that didn't happen? Do you know his weight,height or metabolisim. Or are you under the impression that being blackout drunk is being unconcious?
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:12 am If this is the first time he has done something like this I’m pretty sure you’re overreacting.

If his drink was drugged, how is that his fault?
No she isnt overreacting. Not at all
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:59 am

Oh you're right. What a missed opportunity! Would have been so easy to include that, he crashed when he hit a kerb or something.
If this is the same poster from CM she would get folk in a tizzy with drink driving and kerb. The biggest fights would come from these two words.. lol
I am not the same poster. Not everyone calls them kerbs. Drink driving is just what it is called here. I tried to be clear that I am not american in the post so it wouldnt be an issue. I'm not a troll just because I am using proper terms from where I live lol
It’s all good!!
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The drink driving troll has struck again.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:40 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:13 am
Inmybizz wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:07 am What is hoon driving?
There really is so much in this post to keep it going for many pages. It smells of troll to me, so I hope that doesnt happen.
This is the Australian poster. I think. I’m surprised kerb wasn’t thrown in.
I recognized the story instantly. This pops up right before summer hits, and then again will happen right around Xmas time. But he was at the company holiday party, and had too much to drink. Time for the instant divorce.

MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:59 am

Your tale pops up like clockwork. Only difference is what he was doing right before his drink driving incident. Find some new material.

Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:53 am I've read this exact post at least 4 times before.
It's always an excuse to scream that all posters aren't American even though it's an American site. 🙄😒
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Whatever happened to your sister in-law that got arrested and disowned for this same shit last May?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Men metabolize alcohol more slowly than women. That’s not enough booze for him to be blacked out.
QuantumNursing wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 11:03 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 10:36 am That’s my first thought, too. No way did that happen. Troll alert!
CandTmom wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 9:57 am He blacked out with a level of 0.15?
How do you onow that didn't happen? Do you know his weight,height or metabolisim. Or are you under the impression that being blackout drunk is being unconcious?
Locked Previous topicNext topic