I locked my SS out and I would do it again

Anonymous 1

Unread post

We were noticing that a bunch of food and money went missing. At first DH and I assumed it was DS. He lives here full time. He swore up and down that it wasnt him eating the extra food and he has a job so it wouldnt make sense that he was stealing money

DS came home one day to find SS pigging out. SS is 17 and has lived with his mom nearly full time for the past 2 years. He hasnt wanted to live in our house. He used to come on weekends here and there but stopped. He comes over to eat here a lot but usually just for meals and leaves as soon as he is done.

Hes been letting himself in, eating our food, and taking money. DH asked SS if he had been coming over to our house. He flat out lied about it and said no.

If he wanted to come over to eat with us that would be great. If he needed some money we would happily give it to him within reason. He was being sneaky because he wanted all of those things without having to ask for it or spend time with us I guess.

I rekeyed the locks. If he wants to come eat our food he needs to be upfront and honest about it. I dont care if he comes over and eats every day but he cant just let himself in, steal our food and money, and leave without saying anything.

DH thought I was being a little dramatic but he is pretty pissed also. it was always his money that SS took. Plus he doesnt like that he lied. When DH called him out on it he kept lying until DH told him that DS said what had happened. He doesnt like that he only told the truth after he couldnt lie his way out of it anymore.

SS will have to tell us when he is coming. He doesnt like it but it is what it is. I even asked him if he wanted to move in here part of the time and he doesnt. He just wants free food and money. He is SOL
Anonymous 2

Unread post

It would be nice if the trolls found a topic that didn't include stepchildren or stepparents.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 6:32 pm It would be nice if the trolls found a topic that didn't include stepchildren or stepparents.
Or crazy mother in-laws.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Of course it did
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Your DH had no problem with you just changing the locks and locking out his son?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:41 pm Your DH had no problem with you just changing the locks and locking out his son?
Not after he stole from us and lied about it. He doesnt need free access to the house if he cant even be honest
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lol. Ummhmm.
Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I dont blame ya.