FINALLY....Jenelle Teen Mom

Anonymous 1

Unread post

CPS has told Barbara to stop Jace's visitation and ordered Kaiser to stay with his grandma (Nathan's mom).

Supposedly police and CPS are too scared of confronting David, so poor Ensley and Marissa are still in the house with them.

*If none of this makes sense or you don't recognize any names, this post probably isnt for you lol*

Jenelle Evans Fallout Over Dog Killing, 2 Children Removed from Home  http://www.tmz.com/2019/05/13/jenelle-e ... moved-home
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Why hasn’t he been arrested?!??
Anonymous 1

Unread post

hotspice58 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:29 pm Why hasn’t he been arrested?!??
Good question....from what I read around the internet is that police is "too scared" to enter their property. Not sure that makes sense, but I wouldn't put a standoff/murder-suicide past him
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Because the dog tried to bite his small child. That is why he shot it.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Then the dog should be tasered and the boyfriend/husband should be arrested.
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:46 pm
Because the dog tried to bite his small child. That is why he shot it.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

David is going to kill her if she doesn't leave him.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:37 pm
Good question....from what I read around the internet is that police is "too scared" to enter their property. Not sure that makes sense, but I wouldn't put a standoff/murder-suicide past him
Thats so sad! Poor Ensly and Davids daughter.
But as far as the police, I doubt they are scared to intervene because of personal safety. Police officers put themselves in harms way all the time when they are called to action. Its part of what they are trained to do. I would guess if they were too scared to do anything, it would have more to do with the legality of the matter. Cps can jump in and say Jace needs to stop visitation with Jennelle, with the right cause. Kieser, his grandmother could have stepped in and got an emergency order of protection, which was probably granted. But Ensley probably doesnt have anyone to advocate to take her out of the home, and there needs to be clear legal ground of removal for CPS to intervene to that degree. The police will not ignore the well-being of a person, let a lone a child, just because they are too scared.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

You better not be giving away any spoilers, the whiny bitches will snitch, hehe
Anonymous 5

Unread post

And the word on the street is...THE woman who hates spoilers the MOST is back in town! :twisted:

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:18 pm You better not be giving away any spoilers, the whiny bitches will snitch, hehe
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Why is anyone giving undeserving attention to such trash?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic