Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Jealous!
Meldusa
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

You're well rested that way. sounds like a pretty good deal to me.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I wouldn't want to spend that many nights away from my husband or child.

flowerfunleah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I would give almost anything for that lol
Anonymous 1

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:28 am I wouldn't want to spend that many nights away from my husband or child.
I dont really want to most of the time but it is what it is. It wouldnt be better to drive home and be unsafe
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:43 am
agander2017 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:28 am I wouldn't want to spend that many nights away from my husband or child.
I dont really want to most of the time but it is what it is. It wouldnt be better to drive home and be unsafe
You said sometimes you do it just to have time to yourself, and skip the bedtime routine... so which one is it? Do you do it because you want to, or because you have to?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

agander2017 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:52 am
You said sometimes you do it just to have time to yourself, and skip the bedtime routine... so which one is it? Do you do it because you want to, or because you have to?
It has always been a safety thing that I grew it enjoy a tiny bit more than I probably should

Do you think it's safe to drive an hour home after a 14+ hour day just to turn around and do it again the next morning? Driving home cuts out at least 2 hours worth of sleep after a long day and there is already less than 12 hours between my shifts.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:49 am
agander2017 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:52 am

It has always been a safety thing that I grew it enjoy a tiny bit more than I probably should

Do you think it's safe to drive an hour home after a 14+ hour day just to turn around and do it again the next morning? Driving home cuts out at least 2 hours worth of sleep after a long day and there is already less than 12 hours between my shifts.
I understand it's a safety thing. I get that. And if it was just a safety thing, then by all means stay safe. I can't fathom driving an hour just to get to work though.

Locked Previous topicNext topic