Why a small-town restaurant owner asked Sarah Huckabee Sanders to leave

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:35 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:33 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:29 am

If you spit in someone's food you are risking a lot these days. People have gone to jail when caught doing so. Its considered assault at this point. I saw articles where someone went to jail for it.
It would never be considered assault
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/246548
Again it would never be considered assault. It is clear you dont know was assault is

" He later pled guilty to the charge of tampering with food."
RedBottoms

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:38 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:35 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:33 pm

It would never be considered assault
https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/246548
Again it would never be considered assault. It is clear you dont know was assault is

nitpicking. Point is you WILL go to jail

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:39 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:38 pm

nitpicking. Point is you WILL go to jail
It isn't nitpicking to tell you you are using the wrong term

You are thinking of battery not assualt. If something physically happens it is battery.
Deleted User 244

Unread post

I think the owner is ridiculous.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MC08 wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:49 pm I think the owner is ridiculous.
I agree
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:37 pm More intelligent, as liberals are brighter than conservatives.
AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:41 am
Guest wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:39 am Sounds like your run of the mill Trump supporters.
So IYO, the behavior of many Liberals and "run of the mill" anti-Trumpers is..............?
Yes, and many show it every time they (or support those who do the following)...hold up bloody Donald Trump masks, constantly use the word "feckless" without realizing how self-descriptive it really is of themselves, spout off an "F You" to President Trump and the First Lady as if they're 10 years old and love the sound of that word rolling off their tongues, make suggestions of kidnapping the First Son (Barron Trump) as a means of showing the POTUS and First Lady how it feels to have a child put in harms way without realizing just how unhinged the suggestion is and going further to not only suggest that maybe the children of ICE and Border Patrol agents should be scared at their schools, and let's not forget the "intelligent" yammerings of one particular Twitter user who suggested to Donald Trump Jr. when Trump Jr. did a DT to Peter Fonda this weak with respect to Trump Jr's younger brother that "we" would be "going after Chloe (Trump Jr's daughter) next."

Should I keep going with these other examples of "intelligent," "bright" individual's?

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:21 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:37 pm More intelligent, as liberals are brighter than conservatives.
AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:41 am

So IYO, the behavior of many Liberals and "run of the mill" anti-Trumpers is..............?
Yes, and many show it every time they (or support those who do the following)...hold up bloody Donald Trump masks, constantly use the word "feckless" without realizing how self-descriptive it really is of themselves, spout off an "F You" to President Trump and the First Lady as if they're 10 years old and love the sound of that word rolling off their tongues, make suggestions of kidnapping the First Son (Barron Trump) as a means of showing the POTUS and First Lady how it feels to have a child put in harms way without realizing just how unhinged the suggestion is and going further to not only suggest that maybe the children of ICE and Border Patrol agents should be scared at their schools, and let's not forget the "intelligent" yammerings of one particular Twitter user who suggested to Donald Trump Jr. when Trump Jr. did a DT to Peter Fonda this weak with respect to Trump Jr's younger brother that "we" would be "going after Chloe (Trump Jr's daughter) next."

Should I keep going with these other examples of "intelligent," "bright" individual's?
Those fools are as bad the Tea Party fools.
Deleted User 203

Unread post

Guest wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:13 pm
AZLizardLady wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:21 pm

Those fools are as bad the Tea Party fools.

I happen to agree with you 100%.
Deleted User 66

Unread post

If this stands, business owners should be allowed to refuse service based on sexual orientation, race, and religion
Locked Previous topicNext topic