MIL doesnt like the fact that I am taking time off of work

Turkle
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:17 pm All these women marry men with children and then bitch and Moan about everything. Stop marrying used men if you don’t want issues.
Your post is cynical, but I agree with you 100%.

My parents died at relatively young ages, so Mr. Turkle had nothing to fear about my family. I am an only child. Even better! And at the time, the only relatives I thought I had lived in England or in Poland. (I've since located a cousin who lives in Montreal - he's a nice guy.:))

When I met Mr. Turkle, there were a good five hundred miles or more of highway between our residence and the late Ol' Mama Bin Laden's. (I used to refer to the late MIL as "Ol' Mama Bin Laden" because she was so evil.)

We don't drive and we don't have a car, so I figured that we were safe.

We were, until Mr. Turkle's step-sister begged us to go and visit the old bat. We love her, how she sprung from Ol' Mama Bin Laden's loins to be such a lovable and beautiful humanoid, I'll never know. Must be genes from her father.

We visited Ol' Mama Bin Laden for about four to five days - gruelling twenty-four days of our lives that we'll never get back.

I could write a book about how wretched she was, but I don't think this site would allow me such a long post.

All I can tell you is that when we finally (!) arrived home after that torturous visit, Mr. Turkle took one look at the photo of the old bitch that was sitting on our living room table and gave it a hefty kick. The photo fell from the table, and the glass broke.

Mr. Turkle stomped on it.

Then we went to the kitchen where we knew we had cold beer waiting for us. Heaven Forbid we could have had any beer at Ol' Mama Bin Laden's retirement apartment - not that I wanted any there. The beer would have gone sulfuric in my mouth...:(

https://www.ihatemyinlaws.com/
"Prison inmates are treated to cable TV, hot meals and a college education, while on the outside some people can only afford these things through a life of crime."
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:47 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:29 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:17 pm All these women marry men with children and then bitch and Moan about everything. Stop marrying used men if you don’t want issues.
What? My husband didnt have children when I married him.
This should serve as a warning to you. Don’t get remarried to someone with kids
I think 99% of the stories on here about step kids are pure bs. Here in the land of MC of course everything is drama. I believe most blended families function just fine in the real world.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Wow reading is hard for you and Turkle. This is about a nosy Mil.who can't mind her own business
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Turkle wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 3:55 pm
Your post is cynical, but I agree with you 100%.

My parents died at relatively young ages, so Mr. Turkle had nothing to fear about my family. I am an only child. Even better! And at the time, the only relatives I thought I had lived in England or in Poland. (I've since located a cousin who lives in Montreal - he's a nice guy.:))

When I met Mr. Turkle, there were a good five hundred miles or more of highway between our residence and the late Ol' Mama Bin Laden's. (I used to refer to the late MIL as "Ol' Mama Bin Laden" because she was so evil.)

We don't drive and we don't have a car, so I figured that we were safe.

We were, until Mr. Turkle's step-sister begged us to go and visit the old bat. We love her, how she sprung from Ol' Mama Bin Laden's loins to be such a lovable and beautiful humanoid, I'll never know. Must be genes from her father.

We visited Ol' Mama Bin Laden for about four to five days - gruelling twenty-four days of our lives that we'll never get back.

I could write a book about how wretched she was, but I don't think this site would allow me such a long post.

All I can tell you is that when we finally (!) arrived home after that torturous visit, Mr. Turkle took one look at the photo of the old bitch that was sitting on our living room table and gave it a hefty kick. The photo fell from the table, and the glass broke.

Mr. Turkle stomped on it.

Then we went to the kitchen where we knew we had cold beer waiting for us. Heaven Forbid we could have had any beer at Ol' Mama Bin Laden's retirement apartment - not that I wanted any there. The beer would have gone sulfuric in my mouth...:(

https://www.ihatemyinlaws.com/
Thank you for the website link. I have found "my people!"
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

How wonderful for you, that you have a job that allows you this kind of time off!
Self-Love and Self-Care because no one will do it for you.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:27 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:14 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 9:09 pm

I havent shared anything with her. I told her it was none of her business
She knew you're taking off. Why tell her?
It is obvious. I usually work 6 days a week and now I am not. Only a dipshit wouldnt notice
That dipshit raised your dh and you in turn married a dipshit. Keep the dipshittiness in the family, haha
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I'm confused.. you realize this is a mother in law post and not a bio mom post right? It has nothing to do with someone having step children. This is all about a man whose mother is ingratiating herself into her son's marriage. Why are you talking about marrying a man with children?

Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 2:38 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 10:28 pm
Msprekteacher wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 9:52 pm So i assume that your MIL was a high powered executive who contributed financially to the family? Otherwise why would she give a shit?
She was a single mom who did it all on her own. She thinks that gives her something to brag about
That does give her something to brag about.
That she did what she was supposed to by supporting her child? That is not brag worthy any more than men who get praised for watching their own children while their mother is not there.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I love my in laws! I took about four months off from work the winter before last to regroup and get my head together. If they noticed, they certainly didn’t say anything.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 7

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 8:20 pm I'm confused.. you realize this is a mother in law post and not a bio mom post right? It has nothing to do with someone having step children. This is all about a man whose mother is ingratiating herself into her son's marriage. Why are you talking about marrying a man with children?

You've been around long enough to know the answer to that. She's trying to start drama.
Locked Previous topicNext topic