I am not going to punish them because I dont see the problem....

Anonymous 1

Unread post

SM has never liked that the kids call her by her first name. She feels like they should call her step mom or something more formal.

My kids dont really consider her their mom. The marriage is still new. She feels like they are going out of their way to be disrespectful. I dont see it like that at all. They are just doing what they feel comfortable. They also called my exs long term girlfriend before her by her first name and it wasnt an issue

She wants me to punish my kids also because they are not taking her or her rules seriously. I told her no thanks.

My ex is on her side but really just to keep the peace with her. I know he doesnt have a real issue with it.

I just cant imagine being so offended over something so small
Anonymous 2

Unread post

No one wants to be called Stepmom. Try again.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:02 pm

She wants me to punish my kids also because they are not taking her or her rules seriously. I told her no thanks.

This is a problem. Why should YOU punish the kids for not following HER rules? Either she needs to punish them herself or she needs to take it up with their dad. It has nothing to do with you.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:08 pm No one wants to be called Stepmom. Try again.
I know that isnt the case.

She feels like kids calling adults by their first name is offensive. Idk if she is old fashioned or what. Step mom is less offensive in her mind I guess
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:09 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:02 pm

This is a problem. Why should YOU punish the kids for not following HER rules? Either she needs to punish them herself or she needs to take it up with their dad. It has nothing to do with you.
She has tried punishing them but it isnt working because they dont care about the punishment
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:11 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:08 pm No one wants to be called Stepmom. Try again.

She feels like kids calling adults by their first name is offensive. Idk if she is old fashioned or what. Step mom is less offensive in her mind I guess
LOL. Try that line on someone who isn't a stepmother.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Its Asshole StepMom day....isnt.it?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:13 pm

I am a step mom myself hun
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:17 pm

Yoga?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:45 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:17 pm

Yoga?
What? Do I do yoga? Sometimes
Locked Previous topicNext topic