We are addicted to hotdogs in my house!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I make them all the time. Typically I will make enough on the weekend to last the whole week

People give me weird looks when I am sending my kids with to go hot dogs but they love them. Not all hot dogs are created equally and we dont eat any unhealthy ones like Bar S or whatever they are called

That is my confession
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I like hot dogs, but not enough to eat them every day for a week, lol.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

so you make your own hotdogs?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:26 am so you make your own hotdogs?
Correct. It is actually a lot of fun once you get the hang of it and you can put anything in them
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Eh, they could be eating worse things. DS loves them but I only buy one pack a month since he's the only one that eats them here. I will only eat grilled hot dogs or chili dogs and generally get them at a local restaurant known for their hot dogs.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:27 am
mojogirl wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:26 am so you make your own hotdogs?
Correct. It is actually a lot of fun once you get the hang of it and you can put anything in them
Cool! I don't eat hotdogs and thankfully the kiddo is apathetic towards them. But making your own sounds pretty neat. Also sounds a bit time consuming, but probably a fun thing to get the kids to help with. What do you put in them? What sort of casing do you use?
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Every few weeks I get in the mood for a chili dog
and I always grill them when I fire up the grill. But not every day. I eat cashews probably every day. I think we all have our things.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Y'know...my son has been looking to eat every time he passes the fridge a lot more again. I think I'll steal the hot dog idea. I usually keep the fridge stocked with stuff like a bowl of grilled chicken cutlets, a big tub of cut veggies, antipasto, an egg casserole, a lasagna, or a pot of chili...but I've been slacking lately. It's gone before I make more. The hot dogs could fill the gaps. Thanks : - )
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Locked Previous topicNext topic