Mother banned from school for threatening dd bully

Anonymous 1

Unread post

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/nationa ... utType=amp

I can say ive done the same thing. So has my dh.. when the school and/ or parents won't help mama bear kicks in.

I did it to a neighborhood girl who was bullying my kids. I had enough when she threaten my son who was 8 and she was 14. Dh went on the school bus when a 10th grade boy slapped my dd who was in 6th grade

So i feel for this mama.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I feel her, but she overstepped. She essentially threatened and entire classroom and not just the bullies. The school was already handling the issue, mom went overboard.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ehhh....Grown adults should not be threatening children. There are other ways of handeling
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:37 pm I feel her, but she overstepped. She essentially threatened and entire classroom and not just the bullies. The school was already handling the issue, mom went overboard.
I saw it on the talk today
I think what sent her overboard is that morning she dropped her dd off at school and her dd grabbed her crying saying please don't make me go in.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:38 pm Ehhh....Grown adults should not be threatening children. There are other ways of handeling
Maybe. Sometimes you have to do something yourself. When i did it to the older girl in our neoghborhood. Her dad wouldn't do anything. She bullied all of the younger kids. All the parent's were scared to say anything because they were scared of her dad.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:40 pm
Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:37 pm I feel her, but she overstepped. She essentially threatened and entire classroom and not just the bullies. The school was already handling the issue, mom went overboard.
I saw it on the talk today
I think what sent her overboard is that morning she dropped her dd off at school and her dd grabbed her crying saying please don't make me go in.
I don't care what sent her overboard, she's a grown ass woman and needs to act like it and let the school handle it rather than threaten a classroom full of kids.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

She overstepped. When we had problems at the school, I made it perfectly clear to the staff and administration that the nonsense was going to stop right then and there, or the school board and on up the chain to state education officials would be hearing about their lack of competence and decency. It was amazing how quickly things got handled.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:42 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:38 pm Ehhh....Grown adults should not be threatening children. There are other ways of handeling
Maybe. Sometimes you have to do something yourself. When i did it to the older girl in our neoghborhood. Her dad wouldn't do anything. She bullied all of the younger kids. All the parent's were scared to say anything because they were scared of her dad.
And thats why there are LEOs
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I can understand wanting to confront the bully. When my son was in Kindergarten this girl kept calling him an ugly white boy and a honkey. I had to keep reminding myself that she was 5, and that she learned racism from her parents. Last day of school she stabbed him with safety scissors and the school basically said it's the last day oh well. He went to a new school the next year.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Hi, CustomHoodie.
Locked Previous topicNext topic