Regent

Unread post

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yep shit changes when it's YOUR ass in a sling lol.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I imagine a lot of “pro-life” people would do the same. I’m kind of critical though.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That's hypocritical in the worst way. Sad.
Foreverme123
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I can't see how anyone could be surprised. Most of the clowns shouting outside of abortion facilities look like they'd be driving their girlfriends to the clinic in a nanosecond if there was an unplanned pregnancy.
owl0210
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Hypocrisy at its finest.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That's because the abortion debate has NEVER been about being pro-life or pro-choice, it's about controlling women.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:53 pm That's because the abortion debate has NEVER been about being pro-life or pro-choice, it's about controlling women.
I was literally just coming here to post this.
em.jpg
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I remember reading stories over the years of women who were regulars in front of the abortion clinic, holding their protest signs and trying to prevent women from going in for an abortion. Then all of a sudden one day they are the one sneaking in the back entrance and trying to very quietly get an abortion for themselves, then would be right out on the protest line the next day. And when confronted about it would say something like "Oh but my situation is different because..."

I can't verify any of it because I don't remember where I read it but it makes a point. People always think their own situation is the exception. That's how they feel better about themselves for the situation they are in. 'Everyone else is just a slut but I used 3 forms of protection and charted my cycle and still got pregnant so I'm special.' Just because they are so vehemently against the idea of abortion they villianize anyone who gets one and can't believe they are just a normal person with the same normal problems as you and me.
Deleted User 114

Unread post

Of course.... : /
Locked Previous topicNext topic