Unread post

I don't understand why you even gotta ask
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:39 pm
MeAF wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:08 pm
CMrefugee wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:54 pm SHE invited YOU. You drove, you bought dinner and paid for parking. You went above and beyond. Idk what her problem is but oh well. 🤷‍♀️ You did nothing wrong.
This. Damn what the hell else did she want?!? Everything else was already paid for. What an entitled bitch!
IDK. What really upset me was she was running around to the neighbors saying that I didn’t thank her, didn’t pay for even a drink, and didn’t speak. I thanked her like ten times, as I said I bought food and paid for parking, and we talked all the way to the arena and back. Not so much in the arena because it was loud.
She sounds like a trouble maker and I would steer clear of her from here on out.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think it was very generous of you to do that when she didn't have to shell out any money for the evening besides her own drinks. A sign she probably isn't someone you want to hang out with much after this.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

THIS
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I love love love the way you phrase things, ......................

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:09 pm Let's see if I have this straight, a friend won FREE concert tickets and invited you to go since her husband got sick. In appreciation and friendship, you not only drive, bought dinner AND paid for parking and the bitch is complaining that you also didn't fork over $40 for her two honking sized margaritas? Your host is a F***ing bitch and a big fat whining baby. Your friend is the only one in the wrong here.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Nope. Not one bit. In fact, since she invited you - she should have paid for parking.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

It sounds to me like she's got buyer's remorse for paying $20.00 for each of her drinks.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 7:46 pm It sounds to me like she's got buyer's remorse for paying $20.00 for each of her drinks.
I'd be remorseful too but then again I cringe at just normal drink prices. Eight bucks for a mixed drink is a lot far as I'm concerned never mind twenty. For that my bff and I would have bought a decent tequila and had the thermos of margaritas in the car to drink in the parking lot just before the concert lol.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:09 pm Let's see if I have this straight, a friend won FREE concert tickets and invited you to go since her husband got sick. In appreciation and friendship, you not only drive, bought dinner AND paid for parking and the bitch is complaining that you also didn't fork over $40 for her two honking sized margaritas? Your host is a F***ing bitch and a big fat whining baby. Your friend is the only one in the wrong here.
All of this, exactly. Except, I would have put friend in quotation marks, because she's not much of a friend. Makes me wonder if so many other people turned her down because they've dealt with her entitled whining before and knew more than you did.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I'm with you! $20 is a lot to pay for a drink! $8 is a lot still, too! I think I'd join you and your bff in the parking lot before the concert. I'm liking the sound of those margaritas! :lol:
Pjmm wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:32 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 7:46 pm It sounds to me like she's got buyer's remorse for paying $20.00 for each of her drinks.
I'd be remorseful too but then again I cringe at just normal drink prices. Eight bucks for a mixed drink is a lot far as I'm concerned never mind twenty. For that my bff and I would have bought a decent tequila and had the thermos of margaritas in the car to drink in the parking lot just before the concert lol.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

So..

Who did you see?
Locked Previous topicNext topic