My daughter annoys the f**k out of me

Anonymous 1

Unread post

She's 14,high functioning autistic and is obsessed with BTS.

She talks about nothing but BTS .She recently lost friends at school and has no more and I suspect it's because she talks about BTS constantly or finds some way to reference them.I would honestly drop her as a friend too.I imagine they became just as annoyed as I am.

Im kicking myself in the ass because I bought her BTS tickets earlier this year .I spent hours waiting for to get in the ticket sell room and ended having to buy marked up nosebleed tickets for nearly $350 .I did it for her happiness.The concert was loud,annoying but I was mildly entertained by how attractive they are.They look like pretty women.

So.... I dont even know how I got roped into this shit but she begged me for tickets for this one and done concert here in NJ saying they rarely come to America it's her last chance to see them and I bought the tickets...spent $300 on more nosebleed seats and for weeks Ive wanted to resell the tickets because I just dont feel like being bothered with it all...partly because she's so damn annoying about it.I dont give a damn about BTS and she's always shoving her phone in my face to show me something BTS related and ive told her repeatedly I DONT CARE dont show me im not interested.

She just did it again and I snapped and yelled at her to get her F***ing phone outta my face about that stupid shit .I dont want to make her feel bad but when is she gonna get a clue?

She's talking my ear off about this annoying ass F***ing concert and im sick of hearing about them in general.

I was into the backstreet boys in my heyday and I did NOT annoy my mom about them I knew they were strictly my thing.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Who is BTS?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 7:51 pmWho is BTS?
Some popular kpop group that was created to annoy my existence.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 7:53 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 7:51 pmWho is BTS?
Some popular kpop group that was created to annoy my existence.
Oh I don't really listen to kpop all the bands sound the same to me.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Idk who that is. I can't get over the amount for tickets though. I spent 120 for two tickets to Twenty one pilots. I'd tell her okay I'll listen to your music for say ten minutes but in return she has to listen to some band I like. It works with ds who likes k-pop. And who knows maybe she'll obsess over something you both like.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Also im not some evil witch...for christmas I bought her all types of BTS gear like hoodies,backpack tshirt etc. And i maxed out my credit card to buy her both sets of tickets.Im just tired of hearing about them it's lile she has nothing else to talk about.Ever.

I would love to sell those tickets and get my money back and pay a damn bill with it but i cant do that at this point because she would be crushed.Im a dumbass for buying them in the first place I should've just said no. After this concert I am DONE. Im not buying her any more BTS tickets she better see them when she's 18.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Of course you didn't with your mom - you're not high functioning autistic.

Sounds like you need a break.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Are you the mom with also a younger son? That is broke as fu**? Why are you making out a credit card for stupid shit?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

😱 OMG!!!! I love BTS.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Can you put your daughter on the phone so that she can explain to me exactly who the heck BTS is?
Locked Previous topicNext topic