Red isn’t posting

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I spoke to red and she’s taking a break because the Facebook situation made her concerned for herself and her family.

Let’s try and stick to the topic while replying to posts now, please.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sounds good to me.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It's pretty pathetic that admin have to step in and tell people someone isn't posting because the rabid trolls on this site are so consumed with it
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Never should have gotten as far as it did.
Anyway, I hope she comes back.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Red should report that facebook group and it's members to Facebook.
lalaballet
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Tell her I miss her
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:34 pm Red should report that facebook group and it's members to Facebook.
It wasnt on the facebook group. It was on here and what exactly is she going to report them for? Doing ehat she dared them to do? This is on her. She releases all this info on here AND on Reddit. I warned her about this and was told by her on PM that she didnt care. This os on her and no one else
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Wow! What happened? I haven’t been on much for a few days. I missed something. Last I was in here there was drama about the Facebook group but I didn’t see anything about red:
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:46 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:34 pm Red should report that facebook group and it's members to Facebook.
It wasnt on the facebook group. It was on here and what exactly is she going to report them for? Doing ehat she dared them to do? This is on her. She releases all this info on here AND on Reddit. I warned her about this and was told by her on PM that she didnt care. This os on her and no one else
I warned her about posting stuff too
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I told her to delete pics that she posted and her tax returns and other stuff. I told her she does not have to prove anything to anyone. She would never respond and she would not delete.
BionicBunny wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:49 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:46 pm
I warned her about posting stuff too
Locked Previous topicNext topic