Red isn’t posting

Anonymous 2

Unread post

oh goodie another day and yet ANOTHER Red thread. She's probably giddy from all the attention.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:32 pm oh goodie another day and yet ANOTHER Red thread. She's probably giddy from all the attention.
If posters/members would quit mentioning her every other damn post, it would not be “yet another Red thread”.

Love her or hate her, the site misses her, hence all the attention. She read and replied to multiple posters many times, often making people 1) feel heard or 2) feel strong emotions, which is why her presence has been missed.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:21 pm I told her to delete pics that she posted and her tax returns and other stuff. I told her she does not have to prove anything to anyone. She would never respond and she would not delete.
BionicBunny wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:49 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:46 pm

It wasnt on the facebook group. It was on here and what exactly is she going to report them for? Doing ehat she dared them to do? This is on her. She releases all this info on here AND on Reddit. I warned her about this and was told by her on PM that she didnt care. This os on her and no one else
I warned her about posting stuff too
I don’t know why she always posted things like that and ignored warnings. Maybe she will learn from her mistakes and stop posting more information.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:34 pm Red should report that facebook group and it's members to Facebook.
It wasnt on the facebook group. It was on here and what exactly is she going to report them for? Doing ehat she dared them to do? This is on her. She releases all this info on here AND on Reddit. I warned her about this and was told by her on PM that she didnt care. This os on her and no one else
Um no, the person who did the snooping and posting is in the wrong. Way to victim shame.

Now in theory it would be great if the world didn’t have crazy bitches in it, but it does. Yes, she should have been more careful, but that does not mean she is at fault.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LuckyEightWow wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:15 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:34 pm Red should report that facebook group and it's members to Facebook.
Um no, the person who did the snooping and posting is in the wrong. Way to victim shame.

Now in theory it would be great if the world didn’t have crazy bitches in it, but it does. Yes, she should have been more careful, but that does not mean she is at fault.
People who get bullied by women on here always get blamed but if red actually did dare them it is like she asked for them to do it.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:54 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 1:32 pm oh goodie another day and yet ANOTHER Red thread. She's probably giddy from all the attention.
If posters/members would quit mentioning her every other damn post, it would not be “yet another Red thread”.

Love her or hate her, the site misses her, hence all the attention. She read and replied to multiple posters many times, often making people 1) feel heard or 2) feel strong emotions, which is why her presence has been missed.
so we needed yet another thread to feed her ego. My point stands.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 2:19 pm

People who get bullied by women on here always get blamed but if red actually did dare them it is like she asked for them to do it.
So because she dared them its okay to stalk a FB page and post screenshots on this site causing her to be afraid for herself and family?
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

If you are taking about my group, I did not see it posted there, and if anyone posts her info I will personally remove it and ban the member. I wasn't here when that all went down, but from what I understand someone here found her info and posted it here, I have never seen it in my group.

If someone can prove to me that the member who posted her info here is in my group, I will remove them from my group as well.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

She is at fault and she's hardly a victim. She DARED someone to find her. She ignored all the warnings of people telling her to stop posting personal information. She knew what she was doing and is NOT a victim.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

only the guilty would say red is to blame.
Locked Previous topicNext topic