Red isn’t posting

Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:58 pm
Fullxbusymom wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:52 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:46 pm

It wasnt on the facebook group. It was on here and what exactly is she going to report them for? Doing ehat she dared them to do? This is on her. She releases all this info on here AND on Reddit. I warned her about this and was told by her on PM that she didnt care. This os on her and no one else
This is NOT on her this is on the asshat who went and did it. She should not have to be afraid for herself or her family because somebody may or may not cross boundaries they have no business crossing just to be an absolute dick head and to prove they can stalk someone and then post it all publicly for the world to see. Red isn't to blame but people with your attitude and view are.
Lol dont you tell your children not to give out personal information over the internet, talk to strangers yada yada she knew better theres being yourself and setting yourself up for trouble. But hey we can agree to dis agree but you dont think she played a part in that?
She didn't actually do anything wrong. The person who went and did all this to destroy her is the only one at fault and possibly with legal ramifications.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 12:34 pm Red should report that facebook group and it's members to Facebook.
Has it ever occurred to you that everybody who is a member of that group and here, already has opened the door for the crazies to enter? It is a very small percentage that act foolish when they get their hands on that information. Sure, Red played a fool's game and got slapped, but the idiot who looked her up didn't have to take it as far as they did.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:04 pm

This is NOT on her this is on the asshat who went and did it. She should not have to be afraid for herself or her family because somebody may or may not cross boundaries they have no business crossing just to be an absolute dick head and to prove they can stalk someone and then post it all publicly for the world to see. Red isn't to blame but people with your attitude and view are.
Lol dont you tell your children not to give out personal information over the internet, talk to strangers yada yada she knew better theres being yourself and setting yourself up for trouble. But hey we can agree to dis agree but you dont think she played a part in that?
She didn't actually do anything wrong. The person who went and did all this to destroy her is the only one at fault and possibly with legal ramifications.
What legal ramifications would those be? Citation?
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Did all what, exactly? What do you mean by destroy her?
To my knowledge, all that happened was someone looked up her FB page. They took a screenshot of her profile but blotted out any faces or identifying info and posted it here. It's still in one of the posts.
Unless she or her family were threatened, I wouldn't equate that to destroying her.
I think people are making too much of this.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:08 pm

If the situation goes into her real life like calls, messages etc from the stalker red can contact the police. The police can request and will get the stalkers id information from FB and this site. She can press charges if she wishes to do so.
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:22 pm

If the situation goes into her real life like calls, messages etc from the stalker red can contact the police. The police can request and will get the stalkers id information from FB and this site. She can press charges if she wishes to do so.
Maybe to the people who call but from what I've seen, no one has. I know you guys are dying to see someone punished but I highly doubt it. Besides, it takes more than one call or text to be considered harassment.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 9 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:30 pm

Maybe to the people who call but from what I've seen, no one has. I know you guys are dying to see someone punished but I highly doubt it. Besides, it takes more than one call or text to be considered harassment.
How would you know? Is it you? Like the stalker is going to come in here or FB and admit to stalker her and messaging / calling her. I am also sure they gave it to several people. That is what assholes do. So just because you don't know of something happening, doesn't mean its not.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wish her luck. Every post seemed to turn into red bashing.
i want candy!
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:37 pm
Anonymous 9 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:30 pm

How would you know? Is it you? Like the stalker is going to come in here or FB and admit to stalker her and messaging / calling her. I am also sure they gave it to several people. That is what assholes do. So just because you don't know of something happening, doesn't mean its not.
LMFAO. You guys are such drama queens. Let's just wait and see who's right.

Guaranteed, nothing's going to reach "legal ramifications" no matter how much you guys are dying for it. 😆😆😆
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m locking this because it wasn’t meant to start more things about red or the person who found the Facebook profile. Just wanted to make the announcement so that topics weren’t being taken over by rumors of red being on the site.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Locked Previous topicNext topic