Enter The Robbing Contest For A Chance To Win A Gift Card! viewtopic.php?f=77&t=22075&p=519197#p519197

Don’t Post Anymore Screenshots of the Cafemom Facebook Please

Pjmm
Princess Royal
Princess Royal
Posts: 8148
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 6:31 am

Unread post Fri May 10, 2019 7:41 am

Fine with me. Frankly seeing this garbage is annoying and puts me in a lousy mood truth be known. I've seen high schoolers be better behaved for ffs. And I feel like I'm listening to my boys fight. It doesn't involve me in any way but I can't get away from the noise. It goes from post to post.
Anonymous 3

Unread post Fri May 10, 2019 7:45 am

Good advice...it's nothing but a turn off to many, which is why I don't frequent the page or participate...i was hoping here would be a lil different with the teenie bopper behavior, but I guess not.

Wouldn't blame you if you shut this site down, too.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess
Posts: 1352
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:57 am

Unread post Fri May 10, 2019 8:40 am

Thank you.

It’s sad it even needs to be said and frankly I’ve been scarce around here because of the idiotic crap going on right now. I’m waiting for things to go back to normal.
User avatar
Valentina327
Princess Royal
Princess Royal
Posts: 6672
Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 2:23 am

Unread post Fri May 10, 2019 8:42 am

Skip -
Thank you for continuing to do this. The sniping and whining has to be exhausting. I'm sorry some can't behave like adults. As one PP said, I don't think anyone would blame you for putting a bullet in the site. For you volunteering, they sure don't make it easy for you.

Thank you again and I hope the insanity dies down.
Momto2boys973
Princess Royal
Princess Royal
Posts: 7778
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 5:32 pm

Unread post Fri May 10, 2019 9:39 am

I know what you mean. I actually haven’t open any of the Facebook posts, but just by the titleyou get the idea what that nonsense is about. USF as it was ridiculous a couple of days ago that every other ostenfirst page about Red, it’s ridiculous now that every other post is about a Facebook group of mean girls.
Sure, sometimes there’s drama that’s somewhat entertaining and yes, I’ve fed a troll or two for fun. But to actually get into people’s real lives or go around from group to group bitch gossiping about others, that’s pretty pathetic for a group of allegedly grown women who are supposedly being an example to their children.
Pjmm wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 7:41 am
Fine with me. Frankly seeing this garbage is annoying and puts me in a lousy mood truth be known. I've seen high schoolers be better behaved for ffs. And I feel like I'm listening to my boys fight. It doesn't involve me in any way but I can't get away from the noise. It goes from post to post.
User avatar
honeyrder
Marchioness
Marchioness
Posts: 533
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 8:05 am

Unread post Fri May 10, 2019 11:01 am

I can't imagine why you would want to shut down this site. You're doing a very good job, and why waste all of the effort that you put into it?
I have no complaints about any of the posts here in the last few days.
User avatar
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent
Posts: 2204
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Unread post Fri May 10, 2019 11:06 am

I’m not planning on shutting it down anytime soon.
honeyrder wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:01 am
I can't imagine why you would want to shut down this site. You're doing a very good job, and why waste all of the effort that you put into it?
I have no complaints about any of the posts here in the last few days.
🤓The Admin 🤓
User avatar
MistressMonster
Regent
Regent
Posts: 4540
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:12 pm
Location: Widow Lane&Hell Avenue

Unread post Fri May 10, 2019 11:13 am

honeyrder wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:01 am
I can't imagine why you would want to shut down this site. You're doing a very good job, and why waste all of the effort that you put into it?
I have no complaints about any of the posts here in the last few days.
Why do you think she's going to shut down the site? I think she just doesn't want the drama to flow between groups.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.


My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14. I miss you!
User avatar
MistressMonster
Regent
Regent
Posts: 4540
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:12 pm
Location: Widow Lane&Hell Avenue

Unread post Fri May 10, 2019 11:14 am

Thank you Skip for everything you're doing, and have done.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.


My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14. I miss you!
User avatar
honeyrder
Marchioness
Marchioness
Posts: 533
Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 8:05 am

Unread post Fri May 10, 2019 11:31 am

MistressMonster wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:13 am
honeyrder wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 11:01 am
I can't imagine why you would want to shut down this site. You're doing a very good job, and why waste all of the effort that you put into it?
I have no complaints about any of the posts here in the last few days.
Why do you think she's going to shut down the site? I think she just doesn't want the drama to flow between groups.
You're actually asking the wrong person. I said that because two other people before me had said that they would do that. Seemed like they were trying to talk her into it. And I think that's crazy.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Return to “Announcements”