Don’t Post Anymore Screenshots of the Cafemom Facebook Please

Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Fine with me. Frankly seeing this garbage is annoying and puts me in a lousy mood truth be known. I've seen high schoolers be better behaved for ffs. And I feel like I'm listening to my boys fight. It doesn't involve me in any way but I can't get away from the noise. It goes from post to post.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Good advice...it's nothing but a turn off to many, which is why I don't frequent the page or participate...i was hoping here would be a lil different with the teenie bopper behavior, but I guess not.

Wouldn't blame you if you shut this site down, too.
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Thank you.

It’s sad it even needs to be said and frankly I’ve been scarce around here because of the idiotic crap going on right now. I’m waiting for things to go back to normal.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Skip -
Thank you for continuing to do this. The sniping and whining has to be exhausting. I'm sorry some can't behave like adults. As one PP said, I don't think anyone would blame you for putting a bullet in the site. For you volunteering, they sure don't make it easy for you.

Thank you again and I hope the insanity dies down.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I know what you mean. I actually haven’t open any of the Facebook posts, but just by the titleyou get the idea what that nonsense is about. USF as it was ridiculous a couple of days ago that every other ostenfirst page about Red, it’s ridiculous now that every other post is about a Facebook group of mean girls.
Sure, sometimes there’s drama that’s somewhat entertaining and yes, I’ve fed a troll or two for fun. But to actually get into people’s real lives or go around from group to group bitch gossiping about others, that’s pretty pathetic for a group of allegedly grown women who are supposedly being an example to their children.
Pjmm wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 7:41 am Fine with me. Frankly seeing this garbage is annoying and puts me in a lousy mood truth be known. I've seen high schoolers be better behaved for ffs. And I feel like I'm listening to my boys fight. It doesn't involve me in any way but I can't get away from the noise. It goes from post to post.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
honeyrder
Countess
Countess

Unread post

I can't imagine why you would want to shut down this site. You're doing a very good job, and why waste all of the effort that you put into it?
I have no complaints about any of the posts here in the last few days.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m not planning on shutting it down anytime soon.
honeyrder wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 11:01 am I can't imagine why you would want to shut down this site. You're doing a very good job, and why waste all of the effort that you put into it?
🤓The Admin 🤓
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

honeyrder wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 11:01 am I can't imagine why you would want to shut down this site. You're doing a very good job, and why waste all of the effort that you put into it?
Why do you think she's going to shut down the site? I think she just doesn't want the drama to flow between groups.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Thank you Skip for everything you're doing, and have done.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
honeyrder
Countess
Countess

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 11:13 am
Why do you think she's going to shut down the site? I think she just doesn't want the drama to flow between groups.
You're actually asking the wrong person. I said that because two other people before me had said that they would do that. Seemed like they were trying to talk her into it. And I think that's crazy.
Locked Previous topicNext topic