That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 6:37 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 6:06 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 6:02 pm

There was no PII on the screen shot
There wasn't a previous post with Red's facebook page? If not then how did the the person who blacked it out find it?
I know on other sites, even posting a doctored shot, is considered doxing and the person who posted it gets booted. Dont know how it works here, though.
Skip explained how it works. No rules were broken.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:14 pm
MysticDreamer wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 7:42 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 6:36 pm
There is nothing to justify. Posting the screenshot with no PII is perfectly fine. Read the post if you are confused.
But, you are trying to justify it. Even a doctored shot shouldn't be allowed. I guarantee if the shoes were on your feet, your song and dance would be very different.
Agree. This shady shit should not be allowed at all. Them defending it is disgusting.
No one is defending anything. We don't make the rules. If you don't like the rules take it up with Skip.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Was her fb page link posted on here?
If so, were the person or persons that posted it booted?
Damn.....going to the grocery store, target, farmers market.....interfered with my mc time, lol
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:34 pm Was her fb page link posted on here?
Damn.....going to the grocery store, target, farmers market.....interfered with my mc time, lol
No. The only thing posted was the screenshot from the other post with everything blacked out. There is a screenshot floating around between people on facebook unaltered but it was not posted here. None of her real information was posted here.

The only PII posted was a link to the school her kid goes to and she posted that herself.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Damnnnnnn, I just said the fb twits probably found her fb, smdh
I bet her family or dh's employer will be contacted like they used to do on cafemom, smdh

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 8:41 pm
No. The only thing posted was the screenshot from the other post with everything blacked out. There is a screenshot floating around between people on facebook unaltered but it was not posted here. None of her real information was posted here.

The only PII posted was a link to the school her kid goes to and she posted that herself.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

No and no.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I agree they should be booted.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Maybe there should be a rule that you can't post ANY pii, even if it's your own. If people can't use common sense , they need to be protected from themselves, like warning labels and car seat laws. I'm being serious.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:31 am Maybe there should be a rule that you can't post ANY pii, even if it's your own. If people can't use common sense , they need to be protected from themselves, like warning labels and car seat laws. I'm being serious.
I agree and I'll go further and add that if anyone posted even a blacked out screen shot, should be banned also.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:44 am
MeAF wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:31 am Maybe there should be a rule that you can't post ANY pii, even if it's your own. If people can't use common sense , they need to be protected from themselves, like warning labels and car seat laws. I'm being serious.
I agree and I'll go further and add that if anyone posted even a blacked out screen shot, should be banned also.
I agree with this. Finding someone’s real life identity without their consent and proving you did it just isn’t appropriate behavior on a website where users have an expectation of anonymity.
Locked Previous topicNext topic