Pii and Doxing

Deleted User 670

Unread post

Have you banned the person who posted Red's facebook page screen shot? IMO, it should be a bannable offense the first time. No stern warnings, no slap on the wrist, an outright ban. Because if she does it to Red, she'll do it to others.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Thank you
And I learned a new word today.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:49 pm Have you banned the person who posted Red's facebook page screen shot? IMO, it should be a bannable offense the first time. No stern warnings, no slap on the wrist, an outright ban. Because if she does it to Red, she'll do it to others.
There was no PII on the screen shot
Anonymous 4

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:49 pm Have you banned the person who posted Red's facebook page screen shot? IMO, it should be a bannable offense the first time. No stern warnings, no slap on the wrist, an outright ban. Because if she does it to Red, she'll do it to others.
Was there a screen shot that wasn’t blacked out? Because I didn’t see one, maybe the mods didn’t either...
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 6:02 pm
There wasn't a previous post with Red's facebook page? If not then how did the the person who blacked it out find it?
Anonymous 4

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 6:06 pm
There wasn't a previous post with Red's facebook page? If not then how did the the person who blacked it out find it?
She shares way too much information including a link to her kids school website and that’s how they found her. I’m not sure where the person that posted the blacked out one got it but it was not posted here unedited as far as I know.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Maybe she knows it. In the early days of Cafemom I realized my user name that I used in various sites could lead someone to my actual name if they googled enough. So now I have a user name dedicated only to this site.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 6:09 pm

Maybe she knows it. In the early days of Cafemom I realized my user name that I used in various sites could lead someone to my actual name if they googled enough. So now I have a user name dedicated only to this site.
Yeah, me too. Bitches be crazy.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We haven’t seen any links but here’s my guess on how they got it.

Red posted an article with the name of the school her kids go to listed then someone saw the name and searched for it on Facebook.

This is why everyone has to be careful of what they post. Something innocent that you post without thinking can turn into something like this. The article has been deleted and any mention of the school or a link to it will also be deleted.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 3

Unread post

The original screenshot was never shared on this website
Locked Previous topicNext topic