Pii and Doxing

honeyrder
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:31 am
Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:49 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:44 am

I agree and I'll go further and add that if anyone posted even a blacked out screen shot, should be banned also.
I agree with this. Finding someone’s real life identity without their consent and proving you did it just isn’t appropriate behavior on a website where users have an expectation of anonymity.
I wasn't the one who found her Facebook just say the screenshot and thought she should know

Also red was telling people to find her... She has been for a long time
If you found an ATM card with the PIN number, would you go to the ATM and take out some stranger's money?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

honeyrder wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 6:55 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:49 am

I agree with this. Finding someone’s real life identity without their consent and proving you did it just isn’t appropriate behavior on a website where users have an expectation of anonymity.
I wasn't the one who found her Facebook just say the screenshot and thought she should know

If you found an ATM card with the PIN number, would you go to the ATM and take out some stranger's money?
You are comparing apples to oranges. It isnt illegal to find someone's facebook. It is illegal to steal money out of an ATM
honeyrder
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 8:06 pm
honeyrder wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 6:55 pm

You are comparing apples to oranges. It isnt illegal to find someone's facebook. It is illegal to steal money out of an ATM
I wouldn't take out the stranger's money. Not because it's illegal, but because I don't steal. There are no apples or oranges.
Locked Previous topicNext topic