Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

To automatically go to cafemom, I’ve done it a half dozen times already
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I deleted my history and my cache and the bookmark. Now this one is the first one. I’m on Delphi, mother Lounge and this. This is the best so far. I think anyway
BlueberryMuffin
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:31 pm I deleted my history and my cache and the bookmark. Now this one is the first one. I’m on Delphi, mother Lounge and this. This is the best so far. I think anyway
Maybe I should do that.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

JaniceLitman wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:33 pm
mater-three wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:31 pm I deleted my history and my cache and the bookmark. Now this one is the first one. I’m on Delphi, mother Lounge and this. This is the best so far. I think anyway
Maybe I should do that.
Honestly this site reminds me of the old days at cm except we get notifications and we didn’t before.
BlueberryMuffin
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

mater-three wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:34 pm
Maybe I should do that.
Honestly this site reminds me of the old days at cm except we get notifications and we didn’t before.
I’ve only been around for about 6 years.
I just like how user friendly it is
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

JaniceLitman wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:37 pm
mater-three wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:34 pm

Maybe I should do that.
I’ve only been around for about 6 years.
I just like how user friendly it is

In the early days of cm, you didn’t get notifications. If you wanted to know if you’d been quoted you would have to hunt down the post and search through it to see if someone responded to it. There was no anonymous feature either. People actually made separate accounts to troll and the big forum was newcomers bc confessions didn’t exist.
Locked Previous topicNext topic