SO wanted to check on me

epoh
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

piratemoo wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:13 pm
epoh wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:00 pm To make sure I was okay once CM poofed. I had already left work but he came up to my office to see if I needed a hug.

I do kind of need a hug.
Thank you!! That made me smile.
epoh
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:26 pm Awww how sweet of him. My husband is the one that suggested I make an alternative FB account to keep up with people. I'm not overly emotional about it but I probably would be if all of my CM friends had just proofed into oblivion.
Is the FB group very active? I might make a second Reddit account and check out what’s going on over there but idk about a second fb account.
AHufflepuffMom
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

epoh wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:14 pm
AHufflepuffMom wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:30 pm Aww

My husband told me I'd have more time for my course work when I told him it was closing -_-
School is the reason I left CM in the first place. I couldn’t do that and work FT and raise two kids alone. It was just too much.
Oh my, you had a full plate.
Image #makechesterproud
#f*uckdepression
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

epoh wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:00 pm To make sure I was okay once CM poofed. I had already left work but he came up to my office to see if I needed a hug.

I do kind of need a hug.
Good! Smiles all around! I know it's a sad day here, but we all got to experience a really cool part of social media and made friends in the process!
Betty
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Yeah I'm probably in the wrong group.
epoh
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

AHufflepuffMom wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:18 pm
AHufflepuffMom wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:30 pm Aww

My husband told me I'd have more time for my course work when I told him it was closing -_-
School is the reason I left CM in the first place. I couldn’t do that and work FT and raise two kids alone. It was just too much.
I graduated as valedictorian and am in a PhD program now! I’m pretty proud of that. I went from a place where I could barely afford rent and food to where I am now. It’s been an incredible journey.

I’m glad I took the break. I probably won’t be as active once the summer is coming to an end. I have my qualifying exam coming up and that’s a make or break it ordeal, so it’s pretty stressful.
epoh
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

piratemoo wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:20 pm

Good! Smiles all around! I know it's a sad day here, but we all got to experience a really cool part of social media and made friends in the process!
This is true! And I’m glad to have found this second home. :)
epoh
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Betty wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:22 pm Yeah I'm probably in the wrong group.
Why do you say that?
AHufflepuffMom
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

epoh wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:24 pm

I graduated as valedictorian and am in a PhD program now! I’m pretty proud of that. I went from a place where I could barely afford rent and food to where I am now. It’s been an incredible journey.

I’m glad I took the break. I probably won’t be as active once the summer is coming to an end. I have my qualifying exam coming up and that’s a make or break it ordeal, so it’s pretty stressful.
That's amazing! Go you!

I won't be as active this summer because I'm a sahm so I have the kids, plus my normal chores, plus the coursework.
Image #makechesterproud
#f*uckdepression
epoh
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

AHufflepuffMom wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:22 pm
epoh wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:24 pm

That's amazing! Go you!

I won't be as active this summer because I'm a sahm so I have the kids, plus my normal chores, plus the coursework.
Good luck with school! What are you studying?
Locked Previous topicNext topic