I stayed until it went dark. So sad!
AHufflepuffMom
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

epoh wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:26 pm
AHufflepuffMom wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 8:22 pm
epoh wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:24 pm

I graduated as valedictorian and am in a PhD program now! I’m pretty proud of that. I went from a place where I could barely afford rent and food to where I am now. It’s been an incredible journey.

I’m glad I took the break. I probably won’t be as active once the summer is coming to an end. I have my qualifying exam coming up and that’s a make or break it ordeal, so it’s pretty stressful.
That's amazing! Go you!

I won't be as active this summer because I'm a sahm so I have the kids, plus my normal chores, plus the coursework.
Good luck with school! What are you studying?
Starting out with a certification as a personal trainer which is a short course, then I plan on studying nutrition
Image #makechesterproud
#f*uckdepression
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

epoh wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:15 pm
bmw29 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:26 pm Awww how sweet of him. My husband is the one that suggested I make an alternative FB account to keep up with people. I'm not overly emotional about it but I probably would be if all of my CM friends had just proofed into oblivion.
Is the FB group very active? I might make a second Reddit account and check out what’s going on over there but idk about a second fb account.
Kind of but I haven't been in much because Cm was still around.
owl0210
Countess
Countess

Unread post

My husband was like oh that’s nice when I told him cafemom was over. Jerk lol
BloodHoney
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

My dh kinda made fun of me when I said I was sad. Lol but he was happy for me when I told him I won a mug.
'Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.'
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Thats so sweet. I left for my dd's concert tonight just after the site went down. When i got there my dd and a group of her friends all hugged me. She told them all I was going to be very sad and needed my spirits lifted. lol
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
LostTheSlipper
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I told mine about this place crashing when CM officially went down and I got to hear a long explanation on boring computer stuff I don't understand. :lol:
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

epoh wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 7:15 pm
bmw29 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 6:26 pm Awww how sweet of him. My husband is the one that suggested I make an alternative FB account to keep up with people. I'm not overly emotional about it but I probably would be if all of my CM friends had just proofed into oblivion.
Is the FB group very active? I might make a second Reddit account and check out what’s going on over there but idk about a second fb account.
For those that are using that FB group...are they using their real names? Or are they creating SCREEN NAMES?
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

dawww, what a sweetie. Mine just came home, took his pants off and laid on the bed in a "paint me as a french girl" style. -_-
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BloodHoney wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 9:39 pm My dh kinda made fun of me when I said I was sad. Lol but he was happy for me when I told him I won a mug.
Mine did, too! But I keep thinking, "You laugh, honey! Just wait until you see how crabby I am when I can't vent to all my lady friends!" LOL.

And my husband laughed at how excited I was to have won my mug!
Locked Previous topicNext topic