The mean witch.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Sil made an announcement that she has cancer and I don't feel bad for her. I don't like her. She treats people like they're all beneath her. She treats people like they're nothing but pieces of s***. I even like the idea that she is going to lose all of her hair and weight from cancer treatment. Maybe she won't be so quick to talk about how physically ugly people are and how hot she is anymore when her hair is gone and she's skin and bones. I have nothing but negative thoughts about her. I'm a really bad person. How can I feel compassion for someone that doesn't like me and the feeling of dislike from me towards her is so strong? How can you forgive a person who has no good qualities and you don't want anything to do with?
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RedBottoms

Unread post

Okay.......

well I actually am somewhat Team you-if someone that is an enemy to me has something bad happen to them-I usually am internally smiling about it. That may make me evil but well........they would have gotten sympathy if they did not cross me. So they can blame themselves there.

FYI not all people with cancer lose their hair. My mom had breast cancer twice and did not lose her hair. She did lose weight but nothing skeletal or anything. She actually did not tell people she had cancer and most people did not notice. So not everyone wastes completely away

I would just think these thoughts internally and go about your life. You don't have to rush to take care of her or send her flowers or anything like that. But don't let people know you feel this way because they will NOT take it well

If you love her kids or husband though I might do something for them like bring them food or something that benefits them

we reap what we sow and apparently she did not sow a good relationship with you so it is what it is
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You don’t come across well in this post. Almost everyone has at least some redeeming qualities.
Ladyiq
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:16 pm Image
Damn I love this man! The Rookie is so good.

By the way you shouldn't wish harm on people OP.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

This is your chance to be a bigger person. Reach out and offer to help.
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

You have two choices, really:
1). Be as shitty as you say she is and revel in her pain and suffering.
2). Be the bigger person and simply NOT do number 1. Enjoying the fact someone has cancer is pretty sick.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Okay.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:16 pm This is your chance to be a bigger person. Reach out and offer to help.
She doesn't have to. If SIL never was nice to her and never helped her-she owes her nothing. I always help my friends in times of need but mostly just my friends. Maybe casual acquaintances that are nice to me and could be potential friends. But if an enemy is on fire I would not even pee on them. Sorry.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:23 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:16 pm This is your chance to be a bigger person. Reach out and offer to help.
She doesn't have to. If SIL never was nice to her and never helped her-she owes her nothing. I always help my friends in times of need but mostly just my friends. Maybe casual acquaintances that are nice to me and could be potential friends. But if an enemy is on fire I would not even pee on them. Sorry.

I wasn't asking what you would do.
Locked Previous topicNext topic