How do you remember so much about members?

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:46 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:38 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:34 pm
That fetal position says enough about him
my DH has not been accused of sexually harassing women tenants...............

and here I was sticking up for you. I even reported that really rude anon for you.
Wow. You sure like to report.
She really didn't have to report that, I've been called worse.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:48 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:46 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:52 pm
right

Right what?

How is it that you post these things yourself, then act like everyone else is crazy because we actually read and recall them? What is that?
Stop pretending like you and anon aren't the same person. You're not that slick.
I highly doubt that. 🤦‍♀️
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:42 pm Your wish is my command.................
NOW that you two keep dragging me back into this post, lol

Mommy_jules wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:40 pm
highlandmum wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:36 pm

There is not enough popcorn or wine in the world for this post.
I think it is time for sassy's bear and chair gif
You are too much!

And stop trying to rob me! :lol:
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:44 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:43 pm

I don't stir anything. I remember your posts because I'm astounded that people actually live how you do. And you think it's perfectly fine.

I keep hoping you're just a troll, and that you don't really stay with and sleep with a gross man who doesn't brush his teeth because he gives you a couple hundred dollars a month. I can't fathom that a woman would rather do that for years than get off her ass and work for her own independance and money.

I keep hoping that you don't really leave dog shit all over the house sitting there, and go upstairs with your child and leave it just because you're cold, ornery, and hate this poor dog.

It's like a train wreck - I can't look away. Then when I refer to posts you've made yourself, you accuse me of lying. As if that makes your life any less .... I'll stop here or I'll get reported. You see nothing wrong with any of this. I'm amazed that this is just normal and acceptable for you.

Many people remember your posts. People still refer to your children sleeping on the floor in this man's house that you're currently living off of. I had no idea about that. Another poster brought that up a couple of weeks ago. You claim that was years ago. So ... I'm not the only one that recalls your posts.

I just aggravate you because I call you on the way you live your life and remind you of things that you've posted that you'd rather forget about.
All of that is so exaggerated. My kids have rooms here, I posted a pic of their rooms. And your normal is not my normal and that's ok. Stop trying to knock me down because you will never win. I'm so unbothered by your comments.
I don't think that's true, otherwise you wouldn't keep calling me a shit stirrer and trying to say I'm a creeper or whatever your teenage term was.

Maybe you'll be bothered enough to make a change, which is what I hope for you.
Just because I call you a shit stirrer it doesn't mean I'm bothered by your comments. I told you my normal is not your normal and you should be ok with that.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:49 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:42 pm Your wish is my command.................
NOW that you two keep dragging me back into this post, lol

Mommy_jules wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:40 pm

I think it is time for sassy's bear and chair gif
You are too much!

And stop trying to rob me! :lol:
She keeps trying to rob me too!
RedBottoms

Unread post

right

Right what?

How is it that you post these things yourself, then act like everyone else is crazy because we actually read and recall them? What is that?
Stop pretending like you and anon aren't the same person. You're not that slick.
I doubt Val posts anon. She owns what she says
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Some are just memorable.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:51 pm

Right what?

I doubt Val posts anon. She owns what she says
Val is NOT your friend
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

right

Right what?

LMAO
You're pretty funny. So you think I'm posting as myself AND anon? It's that hard to believe I'm not the only one who recalls all of your crap?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:46 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:38 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:34 pm
That fetal position says enough about him
my DH has not been accused of sexually harassing women tenants...............

and here I was sticking up for you. I even reported that really rude anon for you.
Wow. You sure like to report.
She can report away, I didn't call op any names. I just stated what she had said in other posts, repeatedly
Locked Previous topicNext topic