How do you remember so much about members?

Anonymous 6

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:33 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:11 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:01 pm

For once I agree with you. So she has this guy and she's with him for his money? So she collects child support from someone? I don't think it's the best relationship but it doesn't affect me, it doesn't harm me, I'm not paying the child support and this isn't my son she's with. It's one thing to call someone a fool for their live choices and another to accuse them of prostitution. Why get so bent over it?
You are usually pretty good with reading and comprehension, today must be an off day for you. I did not call her a prostitute. I said she is half a step away from being one.
Lets break it down..prostitutes f**k men for money. RB is living with an old balding man and if he didn't have money, I guarantee you she would not be with him. She had a baby with him and she actually said a day or two ago that she will collect an significant amount of child support from him because of his income.
You have no idea what I like so don't tell me it's all about money. Good S*x is on the top of my list, and I don't give a f**k about his bald spot. And having the baby was mostly his idea so he should've thought about child support.
In other words, I'm correct for the most part. Would you be living with him IF he was broke, with no way of making money at all?
Did you not say that you would collect a significant amount of money in cs because of his income....since he owns all of his property free and clear?
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

highlandmum wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:36 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:55 pm Image
There is not enough popcorn or wine in the world for this post.
I think it is time for sassy's bear and chair gif
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:38 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:34 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:31 pm
why? My dog does not shit in the house and my husband brushes his teeth
That fetal position says enough about him
my DH has not been accused of sexually harassing women tenants...............

and here I was sticking up for you. I even reported that really rude anon for you.
And neither was mine, now what? You're the one who wants to take it there...I'm good.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Your wish is my command.................
NOW that you two keep dragging me back into this post, lol

Mommy_jules wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:40 pm
highlandmum wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:36 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:55 pm Image
There is not enough popcorn or wine in the world for this post.
I think it is time for sassy's bear and chair gif
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:39 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:11 pm

You are usually pretty good with reading and comprehension, today must be an off day for you. I did not call her a prostitute. I said she is half a step away from being one.
Lets break it down..prostitutes f**k men for money. RB is living with an old balding man and if he didn't have money, I guarantee you she would not be with him. She had a baby with him and she actually said a day or two ago that she will collect an significant amount of child support from him because of his income.
You have no idea what I like so don't tell me it's all about money. Good S*x is on the top of my list, and I don't give a f**k about his bald spot. And having the baby was mostly his idea so he should've thought about child support.
In other words, I'm correct for the most part. Would you be living with him IF he was broke, with no way of making money at all?
Did you not say that you would collect a significant amount of money in cs because of his income....since he owns all of his property free and clear?
And other words, you're wrong. We met before he inherited his money.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:52 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:43 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:19 pm

You are the BIGGEST shit stirrer on here. Red this is who you should be taking screenshots of.
I don't stir anything. I remember your posts because I'm astounded that people actually live how you do. And you think it's perfectly fine.

I keep hoping you're just a troll, and that you don't really stay with and sleep with a gross man who doesn't brush his teeth because he gives you a couple hundred dollars a month. I can't fathom that a woman would rather do that for years than get off her ass and work for her own independance and money.

I keep hoping that you don't really leave dog shit all over the house sitting there, and go upstairs with your child and leave it just because you're cold, ornery, and hate this poor dog.

It's like a train wreck - I can't look away. Then when I refer to posts you've made yourself, you accuse me of lying. As if that makes your life any less .... I'll stop here or I'll get reported. You see nothing wrong with any of this. I'm amazed that this is just normal and acceptable for you.

Many people remember your posts. People still refer to your children sleeping on the floor in this man's house that you're currently living off of. I had no idea about that. Another poster brought that up a couple of weeks ago. You claim that was years ago. So ... I'm not the only one that recalls your posts.

I just aggravate you because I call you on the way you live your life and remind you of things that you've posted that you'd rather forget about.
All of that is so exaggerated. My kids have rooms here, I posted a pic of their rooms. And your normal is not my normal and that's ok. Stop trying to knock me down because you will never win. I'm so unbothered by your comments.
I don't think that's true, otherwise you wouldn't keep calling me a shit stirrer and trying to say I'm a creeper or whatever your teenage term was.

Maybe you'll be bothered enough to make a change, which is what I hope for you.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:38 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:34 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:31 pm
why? My dog does not shit in the house and my husband brushes his teeth
That fetal position says enough about him
my DH has not been accused of sexually harassing women tenants...............

and here I was sticking up for you. I even reported that really rude anon for you.
Wow. You sure like to report.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:47 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:42 pm
And here's her sidekick
Im NOT anyones sidekick. I just call it, like I see it.....mainly reading the things you post
right

Right what?

How is it that you post these things yourself, then act like everyone else is crazy because we actually read and recall them? What is that?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:46 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:47 pm

Im NOT anyones sidekick. I just call it, like I see it.....mainly reading the things you post
right

Right what?

How is it that you post these things yourself, then act like everyone else is crazy because we actually read and recall them? What is that?
Stop pretending like you and anon aren't the same person. You're not that slick.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:42 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:39 pm
And other words, you're wrong. We met before he inherited his money.
You MET before he inherited money but you were NOT living with him until AFTER he inherited the money...correct?
So now he inherited money instead of having money from the 9 rental properties. Unless I missed a post or two, you have failed to keep us apprised of the money situation
Locked Previous topicNext topic