How do you remember so much about members?

RedBottoms

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:54 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:51 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:48 pm

Stop pretending like you and anon aren't the same person. You're not that slick.
I doubt Val posts anon. She owns what she says
Val is NOT your friend
I know-but facts are facts
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:46 pm

Right what?

How is it that you post these things yourself, then act like everyone else is crazy because we actually read and recall them? What is that?
Stop pretending like you and anon aren't the same person. You're not that slick.
Thanx Red. We've gone at it pretty well - all as ourselves.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:54 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:46 pm

Right what?

How is it that you post these things yourself, then act like everyone else is crazy because we actually read and recall them? What is that?
LMAO
You're pretty funny. So you think I'm posting as myself AND anon? It's that hard to believe I'm not the only one who recalls all of your crap?
I know your style so yeah it's you.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:55 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:54 pm

Val is NOT your friend
I know-but facts are facts
Don't fall for it
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:56 pm

She's digging that hook into you Red.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:56 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:54 pm

LMAO
You're pretty funny. So you think I'm posting as myself AND anon? It's that hard to believe I'm not the only one who recalls all of your crap?
I know your style so yeah it's you.
LOL
Yep. You got me! I'm the sole, one and only person on this board who thinks your life sounds terrible. If that helps you, go right ahead and think that.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
RedBottoms

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:57 pm
Valentina327 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:56 pm

She's digging that hook into you Red.
too late-Val and me already went and got matching BFF tattoos.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:11 pm
Pjmm wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:01 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:42 pm

you need to settle the f**k down
For once I agree with you. So she has this guy and she's with him for his money? So she collects child support from someone? I don't think it's the best relationship but it doesn't affect me, it doesn't harm me, I'm not paying the child support and this isn't my son she's with. It's one thing to call someone a fool for their live choices and another to accuse them of prostitution. Why get so bent over it?
You are usually pretty good with reading and comprehension, today must be an off day for you. I did not call her a prostitute. I said she is half a step away from being one.
Lets break it down..prostitutes f**k men for money. RB is living with an old balding man and if he didn't have money, I guarantee you she would not be with him. She had a baby with him and she actually said a day or two ago that she will collect an significant amount of child support from him because of his income.
Lol old is relative since the man appeared to be about my age not that I could really tell. I think her relationship isn't good since she doesn't seem to like him. I've said that to her it's no secret. But that's her business. I just don't see being harsh or bringing it up over and over especially in other people's posts. Why does what she do matter so much to everyone?
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I can only remember a handful of screen names. A few that I generally find enlightening I will follow and respond to posts. A few that I generally don't agree with I may read to get a different perspective and try to understand their point of view.

Then there are a few I never respond to, because I don't have respect for the sources they use, the language they choose, or the mean-spirited posts.
mommeruchy
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I remember 3 screen names from the old CM. One because she is also Orthodox Jewish like me so it's always nice to have an ally lol. The others, I just saw their screen names a lot especially Sassy with her 1000 questions lol (and because she keeps robbing me) :P
Locked Previous topicNext topic