My confession

RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This is what my living room looks like right now. I got ds a train table and he does not use it properly. My curtains are a mess and notice where the candles are sitting. It's hard to believe that this is my life right now.
20190425_111139.jpg
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It's awesome, isn't it? Your kid playing :)
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

jas wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:24 am It's awesome, isn't it? Your kid playing :)
He's definitely having a blast. I can't wait for the weather to be consistently nice so that we can take all of that crap outdoors.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Looks fine to me.
RedBottoms

Unread post

So normal life with a toddler eh?

Just tell him to get down
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Am I supposed to be judging? I mean I think the carpet is a hideous color but it's not like you've got dirty diapers and trash lying all over the place, just toys which can be cleaned up in under 5 minutes.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:35 am So normal life with a toddler eh?

I do that all day long. I love him but its hard to believe that I started all over again.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Baconqueen13 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:35 am Am I supposed to be judging? I mean I think the carpet is a hideous color but it's not like you've got dirty diapers and trash lying all over the place, just toys which can be cleaned up in under 5 minutes.
I absolutely hate the carpet. I need to show my SO your comment because I've been trying to get rid of it for years now.
Lilysma719
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Eh, it looks clean enough. It just has toys laying about. That's normal life with kids.
RedBottoms

Unread post

RealisticBeauty wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:38 am
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:35 am So normal life with a toddler eh?

I do that all day long. I love him but its hard to believe that I started all over again.
Be grateful-some women never can have babies and would give their right arm for your son. Its okay to vent and have your mommy meltdown moments but be careful because you don't know how your words could be hurting someone that would kill for that.

have you tried telling him that standing on it can break it and then he won't have a table for his trains anymore and Thomas the train will be sad? Something like that might work

But he also obviously loves to climb so make sure you take him to a park daily so he can climb on the playground equipment. Also maybe get him a slide climber for inside the house.
Locked Previous topicNext topic