A topic for debate- Do you believe high schools should have daycares?

RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:37 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:35 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:33 pm
And there have been cases where kids have been terribly abused and neglected by adoptive parents or not wanted at all once they have a bio kid.
has the happened? Sure. But everyone I know that adopted a kid or is adopted LOVED their life or spoils the shit out of the adopted kid
But it does happen a lot and sometimes adoption isn't the best option
RARELY
Deleted User 638

Unread post

They're an excellent way to help teen parents keep their lives on track. I wish there were more available.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:38 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:35 pm

has the happened? Sure. But everyone I know that adopted a kid or is adopted LOVED their life or spoils the shit out of the adopted kid
RARELY
No it isn't rarely.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:45 pm
RARELY
No it isn't rarely.
stats please. CItation needed.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Tough one...
On the one hand, I don’t believe in enabling wrong decisions and I strongly be,Eve in facing consequences for our action because that’s how we learn.
On the other hand, let’s be realistic. We’re not going to stop teenagers from having unprotected S*x. And by not providing some aid, that means more teens will abort, or drop out from school. Is that really better?
So I’m leaning more towards a “yes”.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:45 pm

RARELY
No it isn't rarely.
I seen the news about ot happening and i know someone who put their kid up for adoption and the adopted parent poison her.. i happens and it isn't rarely.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:52 pm
No it isn't rarely.
I seen the news about ot happening and i know someone who put their kid up for adoption and the adopted parent poison her.. i happens and it isn't rarely.
Are internationally adopted children at risk of violence in their adopted homes? Data overwhelmingly contradict the accusation that American adoptive parents are likely to abuse their children. According to the Christian Science Monitor, out of approximately 60,000 adoptions from Russia to the U.S. over a period of about 20 years, there have been 19 confirmed cases of death due to abuse or neglect. While clearly any child’s death is terrible, especially when due to abuse, these statistics indicate a death-by-abuse rate of 0.03% among Russian children adopted by Americans. Meanwhile, the same source reports 1,220 deaths due to abuse among the 170,000 adoptions of Russian children by Russian parents, a rate of 0.72%. According to these statistics, although abuse rates are low for both groups, an adopted Russian child is almost 25 times more likely to die at the hands of an adoptive Russian family than an adoptive American family.

That is pretty rare according to this stat
RedBottoms

Unread post

and this

A study in the Netherlands found that adoptive parents are actually less likely to mistreat children than other kinds of parents.

from this article

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... risk-abuse
Anonymous 1

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:54 pm

Are internationally adopted children at risk of violence in their adopted homes? Data overwhelmingly contradict the accusation that American adoptive parents are likely to abuse their children. According to the Christian Science Monitor, out of approximately 60,000 adoptions from Russia to the U.S. over a period of about 20 years, there have been 19 confirmed cases of death due to abuse or neglect. While clearly any child’s death is terrible, especially when due to abuse, these statistics indicate a death-by-abuse rate of 0.03% among Russian children adopted by Americans. Meanwhile, the same source reports 1,220 deaths due to abuse among the 170,000 adoptions of Russian children by Russian parents, a rate of 0.72%. According to these statistics, although abuse rates are low for both groups, an adopted Russian child is almost 25 times more likely to die at the hands of an adoptive Russian family than an adoptive American family.

All because it isn't reported doesnt mean it doesn't happen m sometimes it takes years for the abusie to come out.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:57 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:54 pm

All because it isn't reported doesnt mean it doesn't happen m sometimes it takes years for the abusie to come out.
So no stats. No citations. Just you running your opinions off?
Locked Previous topicNext topic