A topic for debate- Do you believe high schools should have daycares?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:19 pm 1989.
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:39 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:35 am It 100% enables them.

What year were you born?
So your children are still youngm you better hope your words don't bite you in the ass.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I hope your kids make you eat your words.

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:20 pm I think it SHOULD be difficult. To deter them.

And thank you for admitting you were wrong. I never said I want to take away their choice.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:40 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:34 am I knew you couldn’t. Nice deflection, though.

And my ridiculous what?

You whole mind set is ridiculous. You may not have said you want to take away their choice but you did say you don't think any teens should be parents. You don't think they should get any help to complete school. Your mind set is to make it so difficult for them that they are forced too.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Sure as long as it doesnt interfere with the other students classes or available space. For instance, if the school takes away a classroom or gym space for the daycare then I dont think it would be fair to the other students that didnt make the bad decisions to get knocked up.
Also the daycare should be in separate building or a trailer far away from the classrooms because the kids that didnt make the bad decision to get pregnant and have a baby should not be interrupted during school by another students whiny ass screaming baby.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

That’s such a dumb expression. My words have nothing to do with what will, or won’t, happen in the future.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:23 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:39 am
What year were you born?
So your children are still youngm you better hope your words don't bite you in the ass.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

You hope for more teen parents because you disagree with someone online. How mature and sane.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:24 pm I hope your kids make you eat your words.

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:20 pm I think it SHOULD be difficult. To deter them.

And thank you for admitting you were wrong. I never said I want to take away their choice.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:40 am
You whole mind set is ridiculous. You may not have said you want to take away their choice but you did say you don't think any teens should be parents. You don't think they should get any help to complete school. Your mind set is to make it so difficult for them that they are forced too.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:25 pm That’s such a dumb expression. My words have nothing to do with what will, or won’t, happen in the future.

If you one of your kids get pregnant or gets a girl pregnant as a teen then yeah you will be eating your words.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:27 pm You hope for more teen parents because you disagree with someone online. How mature and sane.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:24 pm I hope your kids make you eat your words.

Sometimes it takes some people especially like you to walk a mile in someone else shoes to understand. You are extremely judgmental of stuff you've never lived.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Okay? It’s not something I’m especially worried about. Not that it’s impossible, but teen pregnancy isn’t common in my demographic and there have been zero occurrences in either my or DH’s family.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:32 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:25 pm That’s such a dumb expression. My words have nothing to do with what will, or won’t, happen in the future.

If you one of your kids get pregnant or gets a girl pregnant as a teen then yeah you will be eating your words.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:35 pm Okay? It’s not something I’m especially worried about. Not that it’s impossible, but teen pregnancy isn’t common in my demographic and there have been zero occurrences in either my or DH’s family.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:32 pm

All because it has never happened doesnt mean it won't
RedBottoms

Unread post

mcginnisc wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:48 am As an adoptive parent that has seen the trauma that adoption can cause for everyone in the triad, I would much prefer they parent their children and be able to finish school.

RedBottoms wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:31 am I will say though I would rather take that money and tell the teen girls if they give their baby up for adoption-we will give them money for college instead. Just saying.
Its not traumatic for everyone . My BFF is adopted and is totally happy about that
Locked Previous topicNext topic