The Abortion Debate......why can’t it ever involve common sense?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I respect life, so I’m actually “pro-life” in the most gentle sense of its meaning. I support choice in the first trimester because that is what’s best for society. After that, you should need a medical reason to abort. It’s probably best to leave “medical reason” to doctors......
Anonymous 2

Unread post

So its common sense because its what you believe?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

So “common sense” is what YOU believe is right? So those who disagree with you on either side aren’t using common sense? Only you?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Im pro-life for myself and anyone that shares my dna
Im also pro-choice for everyone else in the universe
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Not my uterus, not my choice. I get to decide what is best for me, and every other woman gets to decide what is best for them. I may not always agree with someone else's decision, but it is theirs to make.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I am pro choice, not half way, completely pro choice.

I will not tell anyone else what to do with their body, because I damn sure don't want anyone telling me what to do with mine.
RedBottoms

Unread post

I agree with that too but the problem is is that people are not even letting doctors decide anymore and trying to overrule them too
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The debate can’t be governed by common sense because it’s emotionally charged. The argument is further clouded by personal experience and ideology so it’s not just do you like X or Z.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:38 pm So its common sense because its what you believe?
No, it’s common sense that women need access to legal abortions and it’s also common sense that you shouldn’t be able to abort a healthy baby that’s completely viable outside the womb.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:47 pm So “common sense” is what YOU believe is right? So those who disagree with you on either side aren’t using common sense? Only you?
No. It’s common sense that there needs to be limits on both sides. Abortion can’t be banned completely, but it also can’t be available to everyone until birth.
Locked Previous topicNext topic