Any alternative other then giving him up.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I made a post about being pregnant and taking care of a dog my husband wanted.

He still is an asshole (the dog ) because my husband desperately wanted another dog and doesnt do anything with it other then take him to get his nails done because I nag the shit out of him. I brush him I bathe him. I refuse to take him on walks because I'm almost 9 months pregnant now with other kids. Who need me more then the dog.

He eats his own shit
Doesnt listen
Eats the kids breakfast right off the table
And sleeps on our couch which my husband started saying he would vacuum take care of most of the responsibilities for the dog.

Hes been on two actual walks because I begged my husband to. Its not the dogs fault my husband wont rehome him but i know the dog needs someone who can dedicate at least a couple hours a day to just the dog. Either I do it all my self make less time for my kids take care of them and the house? Or get rid of the dog ...which probably isnt an option.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I'd rehome the dog. It's not fair to you that you have to take care of it and the actual owner neglects it. I'd also tell him that he's the reason the dog got rehomed and that he had better not bring home another one. I'd also might consider a divorce. Your husband sounds like a loser.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:21 pm I'd rehome the dog. It's not fair to you that you have to take care of it and the actual owner neglects it. I'd also tell him that he's the reason the dog got rehomed and that he had better not bring home another one. I'd also might consider a divorce. Your husband sounds like a loser.
Divorce over this is a bit dramatic lol but rehoming the dog might be my only option here.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I've been there and it soured me on dog ownership to the point that I told ods if you want a dog you have to volunteer at the shelter to see what caring for an animal is like. Because I'm not doing this by myself again. I would tell your damn dh look you got 3 options. Either we hire a teenager to walk the dog and play with him, you do it or I'm rehoming the mutt. You got 24 hours to decide before I do.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

DH and the dog would literally be living in the dog house outside or in the garage.
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My dogs have an outside dog run for when they bug me. It's huge and has a monster dog house. I would never have a dog that I couldn't put somewhere safe and out of my way.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:28 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:21 pm I'd rehome the dog. It's not fair to you that you have to take care of it and the actual owner neglects it. I'd also tell him that he's the reason the dog got rehomed and that he had better not bring home another one. I'd also might consider a divorce. Your husband sounds like a loser.
Divorce over this is a bit dramatic lol but rehoming the dog might be my only option here.
It's not just the dog. He isn't doing his part as a father or husband either sounds like. It sounds like you have a 180 lazy ass horrible roommate.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:46 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:28 pm
It's not just the dog. He isn't doing his part as a father or husband either sounds like. It sounds like you have a 180 lazy ass horrible roommate.
Hes a great father...dog owner hes lazy there we agree on.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Rehome the dog. How are you going to handle all this with a new baby?
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Bye bye puppy dog!
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Locked Previous topicNext topic