Our S*x life went down the drain

Anonymous 5

Unread post

You get paid from him for living there? Explain this. Because I could say by definition what this would be considered. But can you elaborate?
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 11 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:32 pm
RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:38 pm
Anonymous 11 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:18 pm I thought you were leaving him?
I'm getting my ducks in a row. He's not physically abusing me so I'm not rushing. I get paid from him as long as I'm here so whenever I leave, that's money I'm out of. I was trying to make it until our trip to Disney world in a few months.
So you're like a prostitute, awesome!
Nope. just smart about my money.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:57 pm You get paid from him for living there? Explain this. Because I could say by definition what this would be considered. But can you elaborate?
He wanted me to quit my job and I told him that he needs to pay me so that's our arrangement.
Anonymous2.0
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

So he pays you to live with him and screw him multiple times per day. I take back my question of “don’t you people have jobs?” Clearly, you do. :O
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Do you even LIKE this man? It seems there's a lot about him that you don't like but then, on the other hand, you're complaining that your S*x life is declining. I'm confused.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:08 pm Do you even LIKE this man? It seems there's a lot about him that you don't like but then, on the other hand, you're complaining that your S*x life is declining. I'm confused.
I don't like him most days and that's because we are so completely different. He is a good provider though and he does listen to my wants and needs whenever I write it down for him.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:14 pm
Anonymous2.0 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:11 pm
AllofFive19 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:25 am

If you have S*x a couple times a day, three days without is definitely down the drain.
Couple times a day!? Don’t you people have jobs!?
LMAO
Hey it's like Jello! There's always room!
Absolutely! People work from home, live close enough to home to go there for lunch... It's totally possible.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

I hope you get it all worked out soon. What do you mean you have to write down your wants? Or were you just kidding with that part?
RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:11 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:08 pm Do you even LIKE this man? It seems there's a lot about him that you don't like but then, on the other hand, you're complaining that your S*x life is declining. I'm confused.
I don't like him most days and that's because we are so completely different. He is a good provider though and he does listen to my wants and needs whenever I write it down for him.
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

He doesn't take hints well so I have to write everything down.
Anonymous 8 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:19 pm I hope you get it all worked out soon. What do you mean you have to write down your wants? Or were you just kidding with that part?
RealisticBeauty wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:11 pm
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Since I know now it's not for the S*x so it must be because of the money that you stay. From experience, being this miserable ain't worth it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic