Please teach your children

Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

...to keep their fingers off the triggers on their Nerf guns, paintball guns, bright orange water guns, and functional firearms. Finger does not go on the trigger until it's time to shoot. Finger is off the trigger all the rest of the time, including when Mommy has them posing for FB pics.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

So.who.won the nerf war and which of your eyes are black
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We never owned shit like that.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:01 am So.who.won the nerf war and which of your eyes are black
Does anyone ever really win a Nerf war?

No...it's just 2 families I know had their kids on the FB today holding toy guns or paintball guns. And of the 6 kids, 4 were resting fingers on the triggers. It gave me a little touch of the tightface.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

As soon as nerf guns are in their hands it is time to shoot. LOL
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Nerf guns and water guns just aren't that serious.
Real guns are never to be pointed at anybody. I don't care if its unloaded and your finger is off of the trigger they are not to be pointed at people.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

How dramatic
SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Nope. As soon as hand has touched the nerf gun, it's shooting time.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Or teach them to distinguish between a toy gun and a firearm. I solve the problem by not owning firearms and letting ds learn about them from professional instructors. Otherwise if I had a water gun it was on.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Toys guns (water or nerf) it’s always time to shoot.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic