What do you think of this situation?

wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

I think that girl is an idiot and I don't feel sorry for her.

I'm really so sick of these social media lawyers and police. Always a phone in their hand and the camera rolling. The girl got what she deserved. She was mouthy and being a smart ass. Had she done what she was asked and given her full legal name, she wouldn't have been arrested. Nor would she looked like a F***ing moron for all the world to see.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Now she has a record for life, kudos to her for being a F***ing moron!!!
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Car full of intoxicated minors (standing up through the sunroof of the car). One gets belligerent with the officer, then resists the officer.

Clue #1: don't drink while underage
Clue #2: don't get belligerent with the officer

Samantha Alonso Luna is an idiot and deserved what she got.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Bookdragon1 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:00 pm Why, why, why, WHY would she resist like that?!
This, exactly.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

A few different reactions...
Of course the woman shouldn't have fought with the officer like that...But also, that officer tried to yank the girl out of that car HARD...way too hard for what was warranted in the situation... The officer escalated it too far when it wasn't needed.

Even police need to know that physical force is not the go-to reaction in most situations.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Girl made really poor choices and should be embarrassed by her behavior.

Police officer didn't handle it as calmly as she should have. She needs coaching to do a better job next time.
Foreverme123
Marchioness
Marchioness

Nothing good ever comes from resisting the police like that. They're going to win regardless, so if they're in the wrong, you need to wait until the proper time to fight them in the proper way. Resisting and turning it into a physical altercation only adds more charges and less credibility for you.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

ReadingRainbow wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:25 am A few different reactions...
Of course the woman shouldn't have fought with the officer like that...But also, that officer tried to yank the girl out of that car HARD...way too hard for what was warranted in the situation... The officer escalated it too far when it wasn't needed.

Even police need to know that physical force is not the go-to reaction in most situations.
Yep, I agree, bad on both sides.
RedBottoms

what were their grounds for arresting her? She was doing nothing arrest worthy. Being out a sunroof is a ticket offense for not wearing a seatbelt. Not an arrest offense. And was she even the one out the sunroof?
Locked Previous topicNext topic