Am I trashy for having vending machines?

Anonymous 5

Unread post

My DH would love that! Very neat! A definite conversation piece, too.
bmw29 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:34 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:30 pm Now THAT'S cool!
bmw29 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:23 pm My husband got the old drink vending machine from his work for free because it was broken. He and his dad fixed it and filled it with beer and soda. It's not set to take money but it's pretty awesome for big parties.
LOL The beer is in the top 3 buttons and the lower buttons have soda. It delights adults and children equally.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Idk but I’d never want to be that house, lol. It just seems odd to charge to be the hangout out place basically. I guess I’m saying if you enjoy having all these kids over it’s odd that you won’t give them snacks for free.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:14 am Idk but I’d never want to be that house, lol. It just seems odd to charge to be the hangout out place basically. I guess I’m saying if you enjoy having all these kids over it’s odd that you won’t give them snacks for free.
I don't mind them being here but I don't want to keep spending hundreds of dollars a month on snacks
Anonymous 7

Unread post

So don’t buy hundreds of dollars of snacks?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:19 am
Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:14 am Idk but I’d never want to be that house, lol. It just seems odd to charge to be the hangout out place basically. I guess I’m saying if you enjoy having all these kids over it’s odd that you won’t give them snacks for free.
I don't mind them being here but I don't want to keep spending hundreds of dollars a month on snacks
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:48 am So don’t buy hundreds of dollars of snacks?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:19 am
I'm not now. This way they can eat if they want and I'm not out a ton of money. It works for us
Tigress22304
Countess
Countess

Unread post

They're just mad they didnt think of it first.

My grandmother had 7 kids and 6 stepkids in the same house-her house was Grand Central Station on a daily basis-she had a payphone installed in her house.

Ya do what you have to do to survive!

{Kat}
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think its a great idea. I would be offering this along with inexpensive grab and goes like fruit.
Locked Previous topicNext topic