Am I trashy for having vending machines?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:49 pm My opinion depends on how much profit you are making.
I am still negative every time so none. It just isnt hundreds of dollars I am spending every month anymore
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yeah...it's a cute novelty but I wouldn't have guests pay for snacks. I like the donation snack jar idea, but that's as far as I would take it.
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

i think it's pretty genius
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I find it bizarre to charge guests for snacks. Lots of kids like to come over because we have fun games, we're pretty laid back, and we have a pool, but our kids know not to invite over 20 kids at a time and not to clean out the kitchen. Time to learn how to say no to your kids.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:38 pm
Fullxbusymom wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:37 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:34 pm

I fill the thing 2-3 times a week as it is now. That would leave nothing for anyone the majority of the time.
I guess I can't imagine kids eating that much stuff and I have 4 boys. My kids were forced to have to control themselves or they quickly learned they had nothing for the rest of the time.
We are talking about a lot of kids all the time. Like I said in the post it isnt uncommon for 20 kids here at a time. It goes quickly even if people are getting 1-2 things
Who knows that many kids? I don't even have room for that many people. I'd tell my kids look 15 out of the twenty got to go. Or go play basketball at the park damn.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I don't know about the vending machines. But I'm sure I would not want 20 kids, on a regular basis, hanging out at my house.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:20 pm It isnt uncommon for there to be 20 kids that are not mine here at a time
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My mother spent $100’s on food & soda every month for my friends growing up, as we lived a block from the high school. So it seems unusual to me to have guests and charge for snacks.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Are you not at all worried about 20 teens being in your home with no adults around?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:20 pm My house seems to be the most popular place.... I dont have a problem with it until I come home to a ton of my stuff eaten. It isnt uncommon for there to be 20 kids that are not mine here at a time...These are a bunch of teenagers we are talking about.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Cool
Anonymous 5

Unread post

LOL. That would be me! :lol:
Pjmm wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:30 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:38 pm
Fullxbusymom wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:37 pm

I guess I can't imagine kids eating that much stuff and I have 4 boys. My kids were forced to have to control themselves or they quickly learned they had nothing for the rest of the time.
We are talking about a lot of kids all the time. Like I said in the post it isnt uncommon for 20 kids here at a time. It goes quickly even if people are getting 1-2 things
Who knows that many kids? I don't even have room for that many people. I'd tell my kids look 15 out of the twenty got to go. Or go play basketball at the park damn.
Locked Previous topicNext topic