Life is too short to spend it in uncomfortable situations

Deleted User 670

Unread post

I'd much rather write a check than volunteer at the kid's school when she was in high school. I did my stint volunteering when she was in grade school.
famousglm714
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I agree. People get over it eventually. At least my friends and family have for the most part. I’m not doing much I don’t want to or don’t feel like doing unless I’m getting paid, lol. At least I’m honest and just say I don’t feel like it instead of making up lies.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:08 am
jas wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:27 am Depends on the situation. Sometimes that's warranted, other times you can be a selfish twat. There's a line.
Selfishness is underrated. What is wrong with some selfishness?
Nothing wrong with it.
I tend to do selfless things for selfish reasons.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Diamepphyre wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:55 am
Valentina327 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:42 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:24 am Or around people you don’t like. Or doing things that you have an option of NOT doing. I think it’s crazy that everyone says suck things up. But why? It seems like wasting the little bit of time we have being uncomfortable, unhappy or upset. If there’s a way to avoid it

Because sometimes you do things for the people that you love. That's why.
Or because it's necessary to provide for yourself and/or your family, because that's what adults do. I've spent time working jobs I hated but it was honest money and kept the rent and bills paid and food on the table.
Yes ma'am! I agree!
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I agree! Life is too short. I do what makes me happy. I wasted too many years worrying about stupid bullshit before I woke up.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It depends on the situation and the people involved. IF its a relative, I may suck it up for a short time. If its a friend of a friend that I just find obnoxious ...Im not sucking it up, not even for a second.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

When it comes to sucking it up and being around people who treat me with little regard...

I'll continue to "suck it up" until I just can't suck it up anymore. Once they've placed the proverbial FINAL STRAW on this camel's back, this camel is kicking off the straw and not looking back.
Locked Previous topicNext topic