Wacky Tobacky

Anonymous 3

Unread post

The last I heard Colorado isn't exactly having a great time with their pot heads since it got legal there. That aside, legalizing it and taxing it "for schools and healthcare" is a joke. Lottery in several states was legalized for that purpose. The money never got where it was supposed to be. Legalizing pot won't be any different but not everyone is smart enough to grasp that.
Yogamom55
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:44 pm The last I heard Colorado isn't exactly having a great time with their pot heads since it got legal there. That aside, legalizing it and taxing it "for schools and healthcare" is a joke. Lottery in several states was legalized for that purpose. The money never got where it was supposed to be. Legalizing pot won't be any different but not everyone is smart enough to grasp that.
I'm more interested in legally being able to use marijuana, than the boost to the economy.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I do it daily. I live right near a dispensary. I don't smoke bud though. I vape oil. Sometimes eat it in the form of candy.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:05 pm I do it daily. I live right near a dispensary. I don't smoke bud though. I vape oil. Sometimes eat it in the form of candy.
As so I. It beats the hell out of pain medication and anti seizure meds. I don't smoke it, I have no problem with leafchews or cannacaps.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:51 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:05 pm I do it daily. I live right near a dispensary. I don't smoke bud though. I vape oil. Sometimes eat it in the form of candy.
As so I. It beats the hell out of pain medication and anti seizure meds. I don't smoke it, I have no problem with leafchews or cannacaps.
What do you use in place of seizure meds? A friend of mine is looking for alternates to pharma pills.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:44 pm The last I heard Colorado isn't exactly having a great time with their pot heads since it got legal there. That aside, legalizing it and taxing it "for schools and healthcare" is a joke. Lottery in several states was legalized for that purpose. The money never got where it was supposed to be. Legalizing pot won't be any different but not everyone is smart enough to grasp that.
''Last you heard''....lol...Where'd you hear that? Your'e sadly mistaken. Since you don't actually live here in Denver, you don't get a say as to what's going on, since you aren't experiencing it.

Google the Aurora Rec Center that pot tax money paid for, for the citizens of that town. And then look up how much has gone into the Denver Coalition for the Homeless. Millions of dollars for Denver issues, and surrounding towns have been used wisely.
Locked Previous topicNext topic