Laundry s/o

LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Are you guys running a load of towels everyday? Twice a day?

We have those large bath sheets, and 5 people in our home, who may shower twice day. I cannot wrap my mind around washing that many towels, if each person grabs a fresh towel!

To put our laundry in perspective, everyone in our household has enough undergarments and clothes to last over 14 days, because sometimes the laundry just doesn’t get done.

I would need a likely over 100 bath sheets to be on the safe side, LOL! We have about 25.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I have about 20 towels. I wash once a week. And usually have towels leftover before I wash anyway.
We use 1 towel each for a few days then get a new towel.
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wash towels everyday. It's not a big deal to me.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

We have 4 people in our home who mostly shower once a day. We do not grab a fresh towel every time. Just whenever a towel seems dirty, whether bathroom, kitchen or whatever, it gets thrown into a basket in the laundry room. When the basket gets full I do a load of towels. So towels get done once every couple weeks I'll guess. And we don't have the big bath sheets, just regular sized bath towels.

I hate doing any chore every single day. It's why I struggle the most with cooking and dishes. Because those kind of have to be done every day, there is NOTHING else that I am going to do every single day. I need breaks.
caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

We have 4 people, and only shower once a day. The little one uses the hooded towels still. Only DH and I use the bath sheets.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I do laundry 3-4 times a week. Washing after 1 use seems overkill to me.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

There is 2adults and 1child in my home and I wash towels several times a week. I would never ever leave dirty under garments unwashed for more than 3days
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

There's 3 people here that use towels daily. I have to do laundry every day because even if it's a small load it's easier on me that way. I don't mind that many towels. My stepkids don't always shower when they are here and the baby uses his own bathrobe not towels.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Wow. That’s so wasteful.
CherryTreez wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:14 pm I wash towels everyday. It's not a big deal to me.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I wash once a week.
Locked Previous topicNext topic