Wouldn't it be cool if

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Because it helps them solidify their position by vilifying those who believe differently.
It’s also why some call pro-lifers “pro-fetus” and suggest that they don’t care about the welfare of children after they’re born, which is a blatant lie.
Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:48 am Most of the adoptive parents I know are pro life. I don't get why people say this stuff.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Stupid
Anonymous 10

Unread post

I think it would be cool if people who scream about making abortion illegal actually bothered to care about and help all the abused and unwanted children already here. But that won't happen because the vast majority keep proving they just want to tell women what to do with their body and the content of their uterus, not about what happens to those children once they are born.
Anonymous 10

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:48 am Most of the adoptive parents I know are pro life. I don't get why people say this stuff.
Probably because the people you know don't constitute the multitudes who think it's okay to tell women what to do with their uterus.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:00 pm Because it helps them solidify their position by vilifying those who believe differently.
It’s also why some call pro-lifers “pro-fetus” and suggest that they don’t care about the welfare of children after they’re born, which is a blatant lie.

It's a big ugly blatant lie.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 10 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:35 pm
Probably because the people you know don't constitute the multitudes who think it's okay to tell women what to do with their uterus.

How many adoptive parents have you surveyed?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:04 pm It would be even cooler if everyone who is for making abortion illegal kept their F***ing noses out of vaginas that didn't belong to them and stopped trying to legislate medical decisions. Women with unwanted pregnancies are not incubators for the pro-fetus assholes.
How did it even start that the government decided that they had a right to legislate this? Who gave them permission? Why aren't they legislating other medical decisions? [Perish the thought]
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Honestly, if someone I knew was going to get an abortion, simply because they didn't want the baby, I would take that baby in a heartbeat if it was possible, and if they were okay with carrying baby to term. I believe that adoption is better, however, I would never force someone to have a child they didn't want. It's not my choice to make. If I could prevent it, and care for that baby, I would for sure.

Locked Previous topicNext topic