Wouldn't it be cool if

Deleted User 876

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:40 am Everyone who is for making abortion illegal after 6 weeks, should have to adopt and care for an adopted from foster care, child.
No, what would be cool is if people would GROW UP and take RESPONSIBILITY for ***THEIR*** sexual choices instead of feeling entitled to foist that responsibility off on others. Other people should not have to pay for something they don't need or use so that other people can be "irresponsible" and then "fix" the problem for "free". You want to be irresponsible YOU pay for it.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

No. I wouldn't advocate for just anyone being forced to adopt a child, not knowing if they are fit to handle a child. What a horrible idea!
Deleted User 670

Unread post

It would be even cooler if everyone who is for making abortion illegal kept their F***ing noses out of vaginas that didn't belong to them and stopped trying to legislate medical decisions. Women with unwanted pregnancies are not incubators for the pro-fetus assholes.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

No. Just because I’m against abortion (not that I try to make it illegal, though. But I do think it shouldn’t be paid for by taxpayers) that doesn’t mean I’m obligated to clean up other people’s messes.
By your “logic” if you are against child labor, then you should be paying for a family that relies on it to be able to survive without it. If you’re against child abuse, are you a foster parent giving those children a good home?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Forcing unwanted children on people who don’t want them? Sounds like a great plan!
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I agree. As much as I’m against abortion, I honestly don’t care if it’s legal or not.
But since it is, then it should be the responsibility on the one looking for that elective procedure, it shouldn’t be on taxpayers money.
I find it so sad and disempowering to women how “feminists” are constantly fighting to get their rights, but when it comes to talking about responsibilities, oh, it should be a woman’s “right” to dump that on others as well.
Diamepphyre wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:58 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:40 am Everyone who is for making abortion illegal after 6 weeks, should have to adopt and care for an adopted from foster care, child.
No, what would be cool is if people would GROW UP and take RESPONSIBILITY for ***THEIR*** sexual choices instead of feeling entitled to foist that responsibility off on others. Other people should not have to pay for something they don't need or use so that other people can be "irresponsible" and then "fix" the problem for "free". You want to be irresponsible YOU pay for it.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Deleted User 172

Unread post

This did not go how OP wanted.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

I would glady adopt several babies. We looked into foster to adopt. It was hard becuse we had younger kids.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

“Could care less” means they do care.
Anonymous 5 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:29 am The thing is that a lot who are against abortion only care about the fetus and could care less after they are born. If they cared the same people wouldn't be against programs that help those children.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nope, its asinine
Locked Previous topicNext topic